Sweet Twilight-general discussion

turtlebite

Okay!

I've posted threads for the last three cards.

Aerin

Thank you :)

My deck has gone AWOL, it is somewhere... when I find it I will look. These cards aren't ones I've drawn in a reading I don't think.

papercutbliss

I've decided to dedicate a lot of time to this deck recently... I want to study it and know it inside and out. The imagery is so captivating and... well, delicious. These cards do have a melancholic tone to it, but I think they walk in the dark AND the light... twilight, indeed :). I know all the cards have been posted, but I will try to add my own personal insights as I go through all the cards. xo

turtlebite

I look forward to hearing your thoughts papercutbliss

crystal09

this deck is a late xmas gift for me... from me. can't wait to get my hands on it

Aerin

It is a great deck.

Please find time to add to some of the threads if you can, it would be good to get some different thoughts. We have a thread for every card and have started the "numbers" too e.g. 2s 8s so there is plenty of room here...

KafkasGhost

I'm on my way, as soon as my (thankfully, used) copy comes in the mail.

w00t! :thumbsup:

Enriana

I hope it's okay to jump right in - I've had Sweet Twilight for a while, and quite enjoy it. I also own the Fey deck, and find that ST is almost a 'dark mirror' for that deck. They live next to each other in my tarot space, so maybe they like to confer with each other? ;) Whatever the reason, these two decks have a certain synergy.

I've found the LWB is rather hit-or-miss. Sometimes I kind of make a face at what the LWB has to say - I never discard it completely, but it makes a sharp contrast for when the LWB goes perfectly on the dot for something.

I do wish it had a companion book like the Fey did, for I would love to see more in-depths meanings and reasonings behind them.

Now, to go peruse the individual card threads!

Aerin

Good to see you here!

Please do jump in and post, this is a deck that does benefit from lots of insights and different ideas :D

Azure_Skye

I just got this deck and look forward to using it more deeply! The LWB says to go off your own intuitive feeling you get from the cards which is cool!