your favorite lenormand deck

decan

I'm a fan of the Daveluy Lenormand (that came directly from Caitlín Matthews!)

Rhinemaiden

Gilded Reverie (Ciro) and Burning Serpent (Robert Place)

I like both for the art and the unobtrusive placement of playing card equivalents.

snowmoon

Lenormand Oracle, the deck used in Rana George´s book (alhough it is large, so not for GT), I love it though, for it´s old-fashioned charm.It has large piquet card inserts, good for learning. Gilded Reverie Lenormand is maybe the most beautiful in a handy box.
Mysterious Lenormand is so sweet, with an animal on every card, painted in egg-tempera, and wih a book you buy on the side wih a meaning for every combination of the cards, and lots of good advice.No piquet-card references, but astrological references.
Blue Bird Lenormand is so beautiful, and has the piquecards with oil painings for court cards, and verses that make sense,that it was the only reason I started to study Lenormand. Look a the beauiful spaniel, and the heart!

hi, is i possible to use Lenormand Oracle for the house position due to the size of the deck?

I'm looking another deck to work 2 deck together. one of my deck , the bright side of clouds is opposite of other deck.

i will check those deck out. thank-you.

Ruby Jewel

Ur-Lenormand....beautiful.

Genna

hi, is i possible to use Lenormand Oracle for the house position due to the size of the deck?

I'm looking another deck to work 2 deck together. one of my deck , the bright side of clouds is opposite of other deck.

i will check those deck out. thank-you.

Yes, you can use them as Houses, they are that big.

Genna

Yes, you can use them as Houses, they are that big.

But you might have to put the spread on your bed, or a dinner-table; the cards are that large.

EDIT; Decan is right; the deck is called Dondorf, but they call it Lenormand Oracle on Amazon.

decan

hi, what do you like about it?
It is a classical deck but the drawings are harmonious and detailed, finely made; as well for the playing cards included (with medieval and renaissance characters in the depicted images).
The verses in every card are in french, my native language.
I like the dondorf as well, but I find this deck more studied. The back of the cards is as well for my taste.
I think it is a whole!

ETA: well, I can't really say that the Daveluy is more studied than the Dondorf, this would be very unfair.
Actually I am a fan of the Daveluy, there is an irrational part in this, I admit it, it's a bit like to be a fan of such and such rock star :D

snowmoon

It is a classical deck but the drawings are harmonious and detailed, finely made; as well for the playing cards included (with medieval and renaissance characters in the depicted images).
The verses in every card are in french, my native language.
I like the dondorf as well, but I find this deck more studied. The back of the cards is as well for my taste.
I think it is a whole!

ETA: well, I can't really say that the Daveluy is more studied than the Dondorf, this would be very unfair.
Actually I am a fan of the Daveluy, there is an irrational part in this, I admit it, it's a bit like to be a fan of such and such rock star :D

hi, i checked ur- deck, what is the heart image on the laft side for ?

the images looks very simple to read.