Crystal Study Group: ROSE QUARTZ

Padma

Well....two nights ago my heart was aching so bad I put my rose quartz in my pocket...right next to my heart...slept with it in my pillow and then took it to work with me yesterday. It helped calm me down alot and my heart feels much better.

And this is the really weird part.....the pietersite put me in a go, go, go take action now...ideas popping into my head mindset. So this is the mindset I had going back to the rose quartz. And then last night on the way to the laundrymat I had this calm feeling come over me. As my whole life seems to be up in the air...I got this feeling to just sit back and let everything fall.....and when it was finally over to pick up whatever was left and just go : )

I liked that part, the one about just relaxing and letting everything fall where it will :) it reminds me of Glass Owl's signature block, that one about going into the kitchen for pudding, because everything sorts itself out in the end...so no point in fussing! :)

Padma

I had to remove my pink quartz finally late last night. it felt like it was choking me, closing my throat ;p I immediately felt better after removing it! I think I need to find a different piece of it - though maybe it was partly due to the Vesuvianite, which opens the throat chakra... *shrug*

DownwardSpiral

I liked that part, the one about just relaxing and letting everything fall where it will :) it reminds me of Glass Owl's signature block, that one about going into the kitchen for pudding, because everything sorts itself out in the end...so no point in fussing! :)

As good as that sounds it doesn't feel very good. I feel like my whole life is up in the air...it's no longer in my control....I can't sway it one way or the other.....and I just want to crawl in a hole and wait for whatever pieces are left to fall. Then I'll pick up what's left...if anything is left...get in my car and go. It kinda feels like I'm just giving up.

I carried my rose quartz with me again yesterday and although it helped keep me calm I kept wishing it would do more for my aching heart. Maybe it was doing all it could do.

I would like to work with this crystal when my heart is feeling better just to see what a good calming feeling it could give me.

greatdane

May you feel better, DownwardSpiral

I hope you find whatever it is you most need right now.

Since this is a thread re rose quartz, I would like to add that a couple nights ago, putting a small piece on my head helped make my sinus headache go away. Not sure exactly why, but it didn't matter, my head felt better!

GD

toj

I need to try that for sinus headaches.

greatdane

TOJ placing on pain points

I have a small flat (flat, smooth obviously works best when trying to leave a stone on a sore spot :) pink quartz I got at a health and wellness fair along with some other stones (like the ocean jasper). I have used plain clear quartz crystal before with some luck, but this seemed to work really pretty fast. I wasn't expecting that because didn't know that much regarding pink quartz. But it was sitting on my nightstand and thought what the heck....that's the beauty, one of them, of using stones or aromatherapy or other natural alternative options, I don't have to worry about the side effects or feeling groggy from taking even an over the counter drug.

DownwardSpiral

I hope you find whatever it is you most need right now.

Since this is a thread re rose quartz, I would like to add that a couple nights ago, putting a small piece on my head helped make my sinus headache go away. Not sure exactly why, but it didn't matter, my head felt better!

GD

Thanks so much for this : ) I teamed up my rose quartz with rhodolite and I feel like me again : )

celticnoodle

Thought I'd come by and share my experiences with the rose quartz. I was asked to do so on the thread titled, "If you were a crystal......." took me awhile to think of what I would be, if I was a crystal when it suddenly came to me. The rose quartz crystal of course!

The rose quartz is not a very showy crystal. it is rather plain. At least a plain jane among such fiery stones filled with colors, like an opal, or some other stones. But, this 'plain jane' of stones has a lot to offer.

I love my rose quartz crystals. I have actually quite a few of them, but two in general that I always grab and/or carry on me. they are both sort of flat, and oval in shape. obviously a soft pink color to them. they are the perfect size to have in ones hand, or, in ones jeans pockets, where I normally carry them. I put one in each pocket, and whenever I am feeling stressed, sad or scared or just feel like I could use a 'friend', I reach right in to my pocket(s) and the rose quartz is there to soothe me.

Rose Quartz is definitely like a friend. It is the stone of love and especially love relationships, not just between lovers as in wife and husband or the other way around, but love of any family member. any friend, any relationship. even co-workers. so if you happen to be around anyone who just is getting on your nerves, reach for Rose and she will help to calm you.

I was trying hard to remember a story where Rose actually came to my rescue that is worth the telling. there have been many times, of course, but some of them - typed out--might not really get the message across of how great Rose is. I finally remembered one time when I had to have some extensive work done on my teeth.

I have a real fear of dentists, but also a bigger fear of not going to the dentist. So I am very good about taking care of my teeth and seeing the dentist every 6 mos. for a cleaning and er....in between time for other work. :eek: I have horrible teeth. Due to a medical issue that I was born with, I have very weak tooth enamel, and so my teeth are very thin and fragile and break a lot. :( Then, there is the medicines that I am on, that doesn't help matters any in addition to the above, lol! :rolleyes: so, it is extremely important that I take care of my teeth to keep them and also see the dentist for help w/that.

I did have to have MAJOR work done on my teeth about 4yrs. ago and I was TERRIFIED to say the least. I prayed and meditated and called on every saint, angel, deceased family member, friend and Jesus, Mary his mother, and of course, the crystals I could think of for help. I also took with me, my two Rose Quartz crystals, one in each jeans pocket, as usual.

As the dentist was going away at fixing my problem, I was scared out of my wits end, but I did put my hands into my pockets and grabbed my rose quartz while I also concentrated on my praying for help with the pain. Its funny, because I remember now also that it was not as bad as I had anticipated, though I did have to get a lot of shots to numb me, and my dentist would even stop periodically and ask if I was okay and if I needed more. (not her usual thing, I'll tell you!). anyway, I do think the rose quartz helped me that day, and I'm sure everyone else I prayed to before and during that awful procedure.

But, I was fine. through out the whole procedure and I also do recall when I began to hold the rose quartz, I also began to relax a bit more.

The rose quartz is very gentle in its energy. Its sort of like a mom is to her newborn babe. She holds you in her energy, close, but not so tightly as to keep you from moving comfortably. Just tight enough to let you know you are in secure 'hands' so to speak. At least, this is how I feel w/the rose quartz.

I also recall grabbing it when I found out that my dad was dying, and I was many hundreds of miles away, and how while I was already mourning the loss of my dear father, and not being able to be with him as he slipped away. It helped me through that awful time. It still does when I feel I need my dad and when I miss him. Yes, even at 50 something, there comes times when you really need to know your dad is there to help you. to protect you. The rose quartz is like that too.

The Rose Quartz is a great stone for people with High Blood Pressure, bad circulation, vertigo, headaches and migraines, kidney problems, fertility issues and pregnancy.

Its a lovely stone to give to a pregnant woman as it will help with the stress through out the pregnancy and also during delivery. The Rose Quartz protects both mother and child and can help with an easy delivery.

Such a loving, calming and soothing stone, I just love my rose quartz stones. I hope that my post here explains how wonderful a stone this can be, and if anyone suffers from any need where they need a good friend to be there for them, can reach also for their own rose quartz. :)

Padma

that was an awesome contribution to the Rose quartz study, Celticnoodle - thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us all! By sharing, you can help everyone here to discover the meanings of these stones, and their use in the day-to-day world.

I too am terrified of the dentist - so next time, I will take Rose with me :laugh: thanks for that bit! I myself have a hard time connecting to this stone, though I do love to look at it...I am going to have to try harder, obviously!

I am sorry about your dad...I know what it is like to lose your family, never easy. For anyone. But, I was interested that you grabbed Rose quartz for consolation when your father passed away...did you know that Rose quartz is also prescribed as a grieving stone, as it helps people with the intense pain of separation...so intuitively, you picked a winner! ;)

wildchilde

Thanks so much for this : ) I teamed up my rose quartz with rhodolite and I feel like me again : )

that's great, DS! did I miss the rhodolite thread??? I am asking the crystals if it is my time to work with the rhodolite yet so I was very interested to hear how things were going with your experience.

celticnoodle, thanks so much for all the wonderful information and personal sharing about your experiences with Rose Quartz. Sorry to hear about your Dad, it is good to know that this is a comforting stone during times of grief though.