The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

WOW ! They're GREAT ! Can't WAIT to raffle :)

I had been in agonies about what to call them. Deck 1 and deck 2 suggested one is higher rated than the other - as did EVERY idea I came up with - and then it struck me - the Baba-Prague and the Lillie ! After the bags.

So now I want to know - in the raffle - should the first number drawn get choice of bag, or should I just say the baba deck, as the first bag to arrive here, goes to no 1 drawn, and Lillie deck - the second bag to arrive - goes to no 2 ?

Eowyn

gregory said:
WOW ! They're GREAT ! Can't WAIT to raffle :)

I had been in agonies about what to call them. Deck 1 and deck 2 suggested one is higher rated than the other - as did EVERY idea I came up with - and then it struck me - the Baba-Prague and the Lillie ! After the bags.

So now I want to know - in the raffle - should the first number drawn get choice of bag, or should I just say the baba deck, as the first bag to arrive here, goes to no 1 drawn, and Lillie deck - the second bag to arrive - goes to no 2 ?

The Lillie and BP are excellent choice of names. Ok with the numbers in the order the bags came as you said.

Cat*

Eowyn said:
The Lillie and BP are excellent choice of names. Ok with the numbers in the order the bags came as you said.
Seconded. :)

I would however check with both Lillie and Karen to see if they have any reasons not to have their names associated with the deck in that way. (I know, who WOULDN'T want to be associated with the wonderful A. Nonny Mouse and the deck we created in her name?! But you never know...)

Debra

LOL I thought the Grizza and the Bella ;)

gregory

Well, see, Griz didn't do a bag in the end.... Lillie did the other. And she's OK with this - so that leaves baba...

Grizabella

I don't know---if I had a say in this, I'd say because Baba produces decks on her own, doesn't that sort of imply something that's not so? I can see where she might not want her name on one of the decks. (If that's what she said---I didn't read back to see. ) What's wrong with just Deck 1 and Deck 2? I don't know if either of those wonderful ladies contributed cards, but whether they did or didn't, I think it implies something that's not really there. It implies that the deck was theirs, too.

Leave it to me to be the dissenter, I guess, but that's just my honest reaction. They're both Nonny Mouse decks, collaborated upon by the hard work of a lot of very giving people. I don't think giving them the name of any one person is right.

Debra

I was about to say the same. So many people have contributed to the nonny mouse program and to this deck project...

How about calling one the Nonny Deck and the other, the Ms. Mouse Deck?

Eowyn

I still think it's a great idea! The Lilli and the Baba, and we all together as international mice :heart:
I am so proud that a baba prague or a lillie bag will hold something I did :D

And plus we need a way of calling the decks, and it's just that. Because the real name is... eh.. uh...mhpf... what was the real name? Nonny Tarot? :bugeyed:

Huston Huston....

gregory

Debra said:
I was about to say the same. So many people have contributed to the nonny mouse program and to this deck project...

How about calling one the Nonny Deck and the other, the Ms. Mouse Deck?
YES ! Thanks heaps. I do take your point; I was just getting so desperate to think how to call them without lowering one below t'other.

But - Nonny and Mouse, I think. Can't give one a Ms and not the other !