Zero Degrees Venus

druidess

Hello everyone :)

I've been having trouble finding more information on zero degrees in your natal chart. I personally have 0 degrees venus in libra. From what I can tell I'm almost childlike when it comes to relationships/starting over in this life. This seems true as I've never been in a relationship and I personally find it hard to connect with others. This includes friendships.

I'm also curious if this could tie into Karmic relationships. If you're starting over then are you more inclined to skip the Karmic and go straight to finding your soulmate/twin flame?

More insight would be much appreciated, thanks!

CosmicBeing

Hope someone answers you about o degree venus. I am curious about this too!

decan

From 0°00' to 0°59' is the 1st degree of Libra.
So, for example, if your Venus is at 0°00', it is in Libra, in rulership, therefore very strong!
Well, to be "childlike" refers more to the Moon in my opinion.

What is "karmic" or not is probably more a question in relation to how someone reads a chart (according to his/her approach/school) but basically your Venus is in Libra, not altered because she is in the 1st degree.

tarot_quest

Hi!

So I think that if your Venus is at 0 degree in Libra, you are starting your ''Venusian'' journey in the sign of Libra. This energy must be very new to you. We can't tell for sure, but perhaps in a past life you were finishing the learning associated to the Virgo energy (not totally sure about this, just an idea here).

So compared to someone who has Venus at 15 or even 28 degrees of Libra, you might feel perhaps less comfortable with this energy and hence, you are learning to handle it to your best. Venus in Libra is often seen as ''traditional people, charming, aiming for peace and they want to please other and be liked. They also care about what other think of them. They like beauty and harmony. I also think that they are good socially, polite and know how to receive guests.'' So give you some time and you will embody this energy more with more fluidity over time.

Is there any aspect to your Venus? My Venus is at 0 degree Sagittarius and I have strong placement is Scorpio, so this Venus bring some fresh air, independence and help me to relax in term of passion/possessiveness/jealousy, I believe.

druidess

Hope someone answers you about o degree venus. I am curious about this too!

Hi cosmicbeing! Is you venus in 0 degrees also? How do you feel it affect you?

druidess

From 0°00' to 0°59' is the 1st degree of Libra.
So, for example, if your Venus is at 0°00', it is in Libra, in rulership, therefore very strong!
Well, to be "childlike" refers more to the Moon in my opinion.

What is "karmic" or not is probably more a question in relation to how someone reads a chart (according to his/her approach/school) but basically your Venus is in Libra, not altered because she is in the 1st degree.

Thanks for your response! I checked and I'm 0°19'
Does the 19 make a difference at all?

druidess

Hi!

So I think that if your Venus is at 0 degree in Libra, you are starting your ''Venusian'' journey in the sign of Libra. This energy must be very new to you. We can't tell for sure, but perhaps in a past life you were finishing the learning associated to the Virgo energy (not totally sure about this, just an idea here).

So compared to someone who has Venus at 15 or even 28 degrees of Libra, you might feel perhaps less comfortable with this energy and hence, you are learning to handle it to your best. Venus in Libra is often seen as ''traditional people, charming, aiming for peace and they want to please other and be liked. They also care about what other think of them. They like beauty and harmony. I also think that they are good socially, polite and know how to receive guests.'' So give you some time and you will embody this energy more with more fluidity over time.

Is there any aspect to your Venus? My Venus is at 0 degree Sagittarius and I have strong placement is Scorpio, so this Venus bring some fresh air, independence and help me to relax in term of passion/possessiveness/jealousy, I believe.

Appreciate your response! I heard that venus rules money too? I can definitely relate if that's the case. To both finance and relationships everything seems to move slowly for me.

My venus is sextile pluto (in scorpio) & square ascendent (in capricorn)

decan

Thanks for your response! I checked and I'm 0°19'
Does the 19 make a difference at all?
According to me no.
Your Venus can be altered by "bad" aspects or if she is in a "bad" house (basically 6, 8, 12) but her position in Libra is fine!

druidess

According to me no.
Your Venus can be altered by "bad" aspects or if she is in a "bad" house (basically 6, 8, 12) but her position in Libra is fine!

Good to know! My Venus is in the 9th house, thanks!

Minderwiz

There's no consistent view of zero degrees. The traditional view would be that Venus becomes more concerned with Libra whilst in the last 3 degrees of Virgo (28th, 29th and 30th), though some authors would see Venus as being all Virgo to 29 degrees 59 minutes and 59 seconds, and only Libra from zero degrees.

You will find some modern authors who seem to see Venus losing it's Virgo influence around the last 5 degrees or so and gaining a Libra influence in the first five degrees of Libra, a sort of gradual change over.

my personal position is that the last degree of a sign is the important one, and when the planet reaches 0 degrees of the next sign then it is fully in that sign. So your Venus is fully Libran in nature.

I have two planets where this situation is relevant. My Sun is at 29 degrees 45 minutes of Libra and I see it as adding a Libra overtone, rather than a Scorpio one (it's the only planet in Libra). My Jupiter is at 29 degrees 59 minutes of Scorpio and I see it as partly Scorpio and partly Sagittarius in nature - it's not as benefic as it should be if it was in Sagittarius but it's more benefic than it would be if it were wholly Scorpio. However in both cases the difference in effect could be due to other factors. I have Mercury and Venus in Scorpio, so there's a definite Scorpio tinge to my chart. Also I have a night chart, so Jupiter would be less benefic anyway and the Sun less influential than the Moon.