Ideas on Getting to know each other deeper?

maestrojay

I need some help on this one, I am trying to come up with a spread in regards to what someones thoughts would be in regards to them trying to get to know someone else on a deeper evel and the other person getting to know them on a different level? Any ideas here? Maybe just draw 3 cards each or?

Astraea Aurora

Hi maestrojay

may I suggest a 3 card draw (thoughts, words, deeds - or thoughts, feelings, words) and put the "on a deeper level" into the question (e.g. What are X's thoughts about me getting to know him on a deeper level?)?

You don't have to invent the Wheel again, do you? LOL

Astraea Aurora :grin:

maestrojay

I was just thinking maybe adding a couple more cards to the reading might help get things a little more indepth and specific

Astraea Aurora

Hey maestrojay,

Where you thinking along these lines … ?

1..........2......thoughts.
3..........4......words.....
5..........6......deeds.....
con....subcon.............. (somewhat conscious and subconscious)

1 What are Xs thoughts on a broader level about getting to know Z?
2 What are Xs thoughts on a deeper or hidden level about getting to know Z?
3 What are Xs words on a broader level about getting to know Z? What are his words about getting to know Z in general? What is obvious in Xs words?
4 What are Xs words on a deeper or hidden level about getting to know Z? What is hidden in his words about getting to know Z?
5 What are Xs deeds on a broader level about getting to know Z? What is obvious in his deeds about getting to know Z? Was does X do in general about Z?
6 What are Xs deeds on a deeper level about getting to know Z? What is hidden in his deeds about getting to know Z?

This way you could also see if there are any contradictions between what is done consciously and subconsciously.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

maestrojay

I'll give it a try and post reading