Anna K Lenormand

rylla

We will be given a bit at a time, but for now, here's the SNAKE :).
http://www.annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand_e.html

Lovely card, so nice to get an impression how the cards are going to look! I decided not to buy any more Lenormand decks but I might not be able to resist to this one.
I don't mind busy images in a tarot deck but for me Lenormand card have to have clear and easily recognizable images ( to be fit for use in GTableau). This deck seems to satisfy my criteria :) I love her tarot deck and I am looking forward to this deck too!

greatdane

My pleasure, G6 and I agree, Rylla!

I don't mind lovely images with a bit in them, but I NEED to see what the card is. If it's the FOX, I don't want to see the SUN, a CHILD, a TREE and a small fox.
I am so looking forward to Anna's deck as I am sure we will be able to discern what each card is easily. I know Anna has a great eye for detail :). Can't wait!

greatdane

High Five, Rylla! :))

the beauty of Lenormand, at least to me, is the simplicity. DOG, TREE.... I like if designers have fun with their style, but please, show me which card I'm supposed to be looking at! :)

I am sure Anna's deck will be lovely. Can't wait to see all the cards!

DownUnderNZer

Of ALL the simple no fuss Lenormand decks it would have to be the good old BLUE OWL for me.

Love Ciro's (few others) but some are TOO BUSY (Mystiche). Also, with his use of CHOICES (Card 22) I feel it should have remained CROSSROADS (or the likes) as there is more to the card in meaning therefore somewhat limits the reader in some ways.

Anna K's Lenormand deck does nothing for me sadly enough.

The FISH is just a man with a net full of fish!. :bugeyed:

greatdane

I love it, DownunderNZer

I do love simple decks as well, but as long as I get the image clearly, I'm happy and the fact I see the FISH as ABUNDANCE, LUCK, a man with a BIG catch of fish is perfect for me.

Decks are so subjective, I know. I won't add anything about Ciro's deck as this is about the Anna. K and it's creation.

DownUnderNZer

If you follow the German way of reading the Lenormand...sure. ;)

But... the French way has a different twist in that it is about "business" and/or "entrepreneurship" or "companies"...even free lancing etc.

I think the symbol should just be a fish or two...maybe ten. No fisherman. :)

I do love simple decks as well, but as long as I get the image clearly, I'm happy and the fact I see the FISH as ABUNDANCE, LUCK, a man with a BIG catch of fish is perfect for me.

Decks are so subjective, I know. I won't add anything about Ciro's deck as this is about the Anna. K and it's creation.

rylla

I don't like to see so many fishes struggling in the nets...even if I get the card's meaning...

greatdane

To each their own, Rylla

I understand everyone has their fav images, fav choices. It works well for me esp as abundance, I like a lot of Fish, and am also an animal lover (vegetarian), but for some reason, I do like this image. I love Anna's artwork.