View Single Post
Ball of Doom

coyoteblack 
Ball of Doom

Star card in Tarot of Dreams

Thirteens meanings
With Aquarius as its ruling sign, The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench the Querent's thirst, with a guiding light to the future.

from
http://www.toniallen.co.uk/tarot-star-card.html
When the Star card is upright in a tarot spread it indicates that it is a good time for the questioner to have their natal birth chart and current astrological transits interpreted so that they may view a larger picture of their life patterns and how certain situations have come about in their life. The chart offers an external perspective of ones life and can help offer insight and encouragement.

from the Wiki
In readings, the Star is most welcome when grief and despair have overwhelmed us. In our darkest moments, we need to know that there is hope, that there is light at the end of the tunnel. The Star is the opposite of the Devil who strips us of our faith in the future. Card 17 holds out the promise that we can eventually find peace of mind. The Star also reminds us to open our heart and release our fears and doubt. If you have been holding back in any way, now is the time to give generously

Tarot Of Dreams(CD)
Star in brief
Calmness. A meditative state, quieting the mind so that one
May gain clarity of perception. Hope. Seeing clearly the next
Appropriate goal

DruidCraft
Intuition-hope-optimism-healing-openess-calm-bright prospects

Quest Tarot
hope, calmness, optimismf aith inspiration
creeative from being far sighted simple and calm, feeling of being fulfilled

We pretty much agree on the meanings between me and the bok answers except I never saw the healing part of this.

I think the DruidCraft has the more unique of the answers but only takeing from a different perspective.

This card askes you pretty much the same question from different points of view.

In general this cars is such a wonderfull card it talkes about all the beuty in ones life and to understand this card is to understand that that true happiness and joy is not found in richness of wealth money and jeweles but in the inside

besides hope i would call this card serinity

the sernity prayer goes

god grant me the serinity to accept the things i can not change
the courage to change the things i can
and the wisdom to know the difference

This prayer seems to go with this card.
Q Where is there hope in you life

Every day I wake up sober I have hope

Q Now that you are out of the darkness can you see the light

most days i can " see the light" I think this card talks a lot about gratitude as well and generally speaking I hae plenty of gratitude

Q With the madness that confusion causes in the past do do you resonate with the calmnessof this card.

When I think of my past and where I am now I smile like a loon and some times people look at me like I am nuts 'cause i smile so much but they never saw the tears of my past either
Top   #10