E.A. Koetting and LBRP

foolMoon

I came across this video on youtube, and found quite refreshing on LBRP.
But the name Koetting is new to me. He seems to have many followers on his channel.
Any comment, anyone?

How To Perform The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvpmcOtynM0

smw

I came across this video on youtube, and found quite refreshing on LBRP.
But the name Koetting is new to me. He seems to have many followers on his channel.
Any comment, anyone?

How To Perform The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvpmcOtynM0

come and get a consultation with him right at the beginning puts me right off. It seems to play in to people's fears to make him money. A bit like the windows salesman we had in who kept emphasising the 'security' of these (very expensive) windows and how ordinary ones could be just lifted out....putting image of burglars straight in your head.

I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d48Ldk-TPn0 (though it doesn't close with the cabbalistic cross)

foolMoon

come and get a consultation with him right at the beginning puts me right off. It seems to play in to people's fears to make him money. A bit like the windows salesman we had in who kept emphasising the 'security' of these (very expensive) windows and how ordinary ones could be just lifted out....putting image of burglars straight in your head.

Yup, I see what you mean.

I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d48Ldk-TPn0 (though it doesn't close with the cabbalistic cross)

Me too. Thanks for the link. :)

smw

Yup, I see what you mean.

Me too. Thanks for the link. :)

:) Thanks for the reminder, I seem to find endless excuses and distractions not to keep up with it.

Do you do the sign of the enterer and jump forward with your hands into the pentagram? I don't do that myself, I'm not sure if it is necessary or what it means really

eta I forgot to say I was getting a deja vu moment there with your infamous ( well, in my mind) escaping from the tree thread :laugh:

foolMoon

:) Thanks for the reminder, I seem to find endless excuses and distractions not to keep up with it.

Do you do the sign of the enterer and jump forward with your hands into the pentagram? I don't do that myself, I'm not sure if it is necessary or what it means really

eta I forgot to say I was getting a deja vu moment there with your infamous ( well, in my mind) escaping from the tree thread :laugh:

I have not done it for more than a year, so it is getting a bit cloudy for me in details of what I was doing and enchanting in this practice at the time. I am preparing to go back to it and starting over again. I was reading and following the IR's books on LBRP at the time, and need to dig out these books from the cupboard.

I am also thinking of joining the class of Gnostic Teaching in local Gnostic Society, and also thinking of contacting the A.A lodge in Edinburgh or Ayr (as these are nearest from me) to see if membership vacancy is available.

And also trying to join a yoga class as well. A lot on the go this year :D

Fine about the infamous threads - lol. It is good fun when discussions heats up, and then learn something out of it - cool stuff. :D

smw

I am also thinking of joining the class of Gnostic Teaching in local Gnostic Society, and also thinking of contacting the A.A lodge in Edinburgh or Ayr (as these are nearest from me) to see if membership vacancy is available.[

there seem to be different A.A groups - ( I didn't realise that, it was mentioned on here,) it might be worth checking out the backgrounds/lineage etc if that is something you are interested in.

And also trying to join a yoga class as well. A lot on the go this year :D

sounds great!

foolMoon

there seem to be different A.A groups - ( I didn't realise that, it was mentioned on here,) it might be worth checking out the backgrounds/lineage etc if that is something you are interested in.

sounds great!

I suppose one has to be cautious about contacting the right group. I see the Thoth Devil card coming up, if things go wrong :D

Please feel free to PM me if you have any good info on these topics. cheers.

smw

I suppose one has to be cautious about contacting the right group. I see the Thoth Devil card coming up, if things go wrong :D

Please feel free to PM me if you have any good info on these topics. cheers.

I don't know anything about the different groups, sorry,so haven't got any info, apart from what I said -maybe net browsing will bring up stuff