The Rainbow of prosperity spread

poopsie

The Rainbow of Prosperity Spread

Hello Miss Apples

You will be probably surprised to get a note from me considering you introduced the spread years ago. I chanced upon it in the Tarot Spread part and I got curious.

I just wanted to tell you it is truly a wonderful and great spread. I tried it today and I am simply amazed that it somehow surfaced my unconscious thoughts which needed to be revealed to me. It also validated insights I have been getting from using other spreads.

Thanks loads for this one.

Tamipie1

Question about this...

So I used the spread, I love it, it's awesome. Very nice spectrum. What I am wondering is what you do with regard to the colors? I wrote it down, with the colors, do the colors add to the reading in some way? or were you just kind of keeping track?
Tamipie

DesertDream

Lovely! Ill try this soon

PixelDragon

I just tried this thread and it was very detailed and accurate. It was much more direct with me than most spreads, which was really cool. Nice job!

Hemera

So I used the spread, I love it, it's awesome. Very nice spectrum. What I am wondering is what you do with regard to the colors? I wrote it down, with the colors, do the colors add to the reading in some way? or were you just kind of keeping track?
Tamipie
Looks like miss_apples has not been here since 2006. That's 10 years ago :bugeyed:
So probably she is not around to answer questions about this spread.

My guess is the colors are not adding anything to the reading -unless you want them to. You could decide what the colours mean to you personally. )red=love, blue= studies etc) Or combine them with the chakra colors if you want.

jen7cards

Thanks for digging this up and bumping it up. I'll give it a try.

Virgo26

I know Miss Apples isn't around but I tried this Spread just now and found it very accurate for those looking for a good one :)

GigiRomeo

Rainbow Spread

I loved this spread! Just used it for a financial and relationship spread.

I'm sure it's a spread I'll be using quite often.

Aunty Anthea

A rainbow with a pot of gold at the end would make a terrific prosperity spread...so here it is.

--------3----4----5-------
-----2----------------6----
--1--------------------7--
-------------8-------------

1 through 7 should form a curved shape like a rainbow and then #8 is the pot of gold of course!

1 (Red): What you want
2 (Orange): What you need
3 (Yellow): What you already have
4 (Green): What you need to give up
5 (Blue): What step needs to be taken next
6 (Indigo):What resources are out there for you to use
7 (Violet): Who can/will help you
8 (Pot of Gold): The prize/end result

I made this spread because I usually have trouble doing financial/prosperity readings and I thought a spread like this would help me invision the pot of gold and the rainbow represents what the querent needs to follow to get it.

Brilliant think I will try this one next week :)