The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

Welcome, oh mean and terrible Granny Mouse! :) I couldn't think of anyone better to oversee the final stages of this project.

I'm happy that the Ferrety One gets to do the fun stamps collage project after all. :)
But: *shouting in her direction* STOP THEM GUILTY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW!!!! This is a COLLABORATIVE project, so we all get to HELP!!! That's the POINT of collaboration, you know?!!!
Okay, glad we could settle that. :) ((:)heart: Ferrywhiskers :heart:)))

Now I'm all excited about gregory getting a Nonny Deck package! We all need to send good thoughts for its speedy, safe, and sound arrival at its destination. :) But what could go wrong with the spirit of A. Nonny Mouse herslef watching over this deck? After all, she's practically the guardian spirit of such packages, right? :)

gregory

Oh please mouse gods say that she is indeed..... she said nervously.

That was my ONLY reservation about taking this on - till someone said it could JUST as easily get lost within the US !!!!

All Is One

Baby's crying under his baby play gym....gotta be fast. I've mailed out lots of blanks, and sent in my cards, and now things are too crazy here for me to continue. No funds, no time.

Spit up everywhere, no sleep, diapers, bottles to wash, blah blah blah.

Would love to help later on down the line when I have more sleep, but for now I have to bow out.

Gregory, I know you can bring this baby home! You have all of my moral support. :)

gregory

OK - anyone else who has outstanding stuff and needs out, say so, please ! (All Is One, you have my UTMOST sympathy ! baby sick is so BORING.....!)

And OH yes, I shall bring it home..... Believe me.

Does anyone else have spare blanks - seems to me someone had a whole deck at one point ? Just in case Eowyn's really are missing ?

Eowyn

I'm sure they will get here. I asked a Y/N question and I got a yes :bugeyed:

Well.. There you go. I gave you the scientific and tarotistic approaches to the situation.

Cat*

gregory said:
Does anyone else have spare blanks - seems to me someone had a whole deck at one point ? Just in case Eowyn's really are missing ?
I'd say if she hasn't got yours in a week, I'll send her the ones I still have. :)

That is, if no one from the other side of the Atlantic (= faster shipping, maybe also less expensive?) has any spares...

Eowyn

Where did Feretian get ours, any way? Just curious....

gregory

She bought a whole deck of them. Easy enough to do. But who wants to be left with 29 blanks at the end..... ;)

We are doing well so far, peeps !

stefficus

Eowyn said:
stefficus your LWB entries are great!

A couple of days ago I reviewed all the scanned images of the cards so far. The decks are really fantastic... and it seems the LWB will be a piece by it's own :D

thank yew! *blush*

as for feeling guilty while going through what is inherently a difficult time (my own mom recently got out of the hospital), i refer feretian to the expression on my mousey sword queen's face and say in a squeaky but stern voice, "stop it. you did SPENDIDLY and we would never, EVER have come this far without your leadership."

so there. ;)

gregory

JUST IN CASE - if anyone has spare blanks could they let me know, in case anyone DOES turn out to need them.....

Ferry was going to spray the deck with something fixative. I am NOT happy with doing this.... does anyone know anything ? Trust me, gregory and crafts do not fit well at all.... I do know a professional artist, but still....