moldavite anyone?

celticnoodle

okay, well now I am wondering if my wearing the moldavite daily for about oh, 12 to 15 hours a day every day, is causing the following upsets for me---I was quite sick last night and for the last week or so, have had a slight but persistent headache. Could be the allergies acting up again tho, as I have cut down on some the medicines I take. Last night tho, I was sick with nausea and severe muscle aching too. I mean, every muscle in my body really ached...

I have heard that moldavite can be very strong and that one should be careful how much they wear it, which is one reason I take it off before I go to sleep at night. I may have also just had a bug and maybe nothing more then that...but now I wonder.......I do try to also keep a grounding stone in my pocket every day as well, and was recommended to do this when I wear the moldavite. but perhaps it was not enough, or perhaps because my moldavite was still next to me, it was causing the above issues? maybe I'm just blowing it all out of proportion though. it is most likely I ate something bad (we ate out last night) or that I picked up a virus. any ideas if it COULD be the moldavite? what do you think?

I have just put the moldavite back on about 2hrs. ago, till I dawned on me that it COULD be the problem. So, I decided to take it off again and leave it alone. at least for the rest of today, and perhaps tomorrow wear it for a little while and build up to wearing it more.

photokat

I cannot tell you IF Moldavite was the cause for this, but one thing about Moldavite is that you should only use it when you're either well balanced overall and grounded.

This it what Moldavite does: It basically blasts you (all of your chakras) wide open, you'll be more receptive to things overall. To not so pleasant things also. Now if this can get physical is questionable, but I can imagine that this raised vibrational state can possibly weaken your immune system.

My recommendation: Get used to Moldavite slowly. When you feel funny, put it away. Don't keep it near electronics, your computer etc. I've heard stories about crashed computers etc.

Use a grounding stone first (Shaman Stones/Moqui Marbles are one of my favorites to do this with). If you use Shaman Stones, hold one in each hand (one male and one female) in a comfortable position for about 20 minutes but you'll feel when your chakras are aligned and you'll feel grounded and safe. Wear your Moldavite then.

This is my best advice to you - hope this helps.

photokat

Hi Maria, any tips for the buyer to be able to tell real from synthetic?

Real Moldavite is harder than glass.

Glass has a Mohs Hardness of 5 , Moldavite is between 6.5 - 7. A diamond for instance has a Mohs Hardness of 10, so it can cut glass.

Scrape a piece of Moldavite along a piece of glass (I use a small corner of a window in my house for that).

It will scratch it if it's genuine.

stella hoshiko

now that's a great tip for a test of genuine moldavites. i should do that if i purchase one but currently, i'm doing fine with the piece i have..the friend who'd given me this stone said to sun it once a week under the morning sun(some sort of cleansing and recharge method) but overall, this is one of the most active stones that i own and from experiences, one has to be positively strong physically, emotionally and mentally to wear it throughout the day. maybe celticnoodle can lay it aside until the body feels better to carry it around again.

celticnoodle

I did take that stone off my chain and have not worn it since. I also am not keeping it on my bedside table when I am sleeping. My headache did disappear almost immediately, so I'm not so sure it was allergies, but who knows? It could have been the allergies too, this is just not an easy thing to determine. In fact, all my symptoms were soon gone.

At any rate, I plan to wear it to work today, but when I come home, I'll remove it again. I do ground daily and protect, but maybe I just need to build up to this stone. i do not 'charge' it, so perhaps that was even the problem? not sure. at any rate, I'm going to take it a bit easier with this stone for the time being.

Another thing I've noticed since buying this stone. I had a fatty lump tissue, caused by some medication I had been prescribed. As a result, I am facing surgery to have it removed, which does scare me as I have a bleeding problem. anyway, I've been using a variety of ways to try and heal my fatty tissue lump w/o having to have surgery, and it does seem to be disappearing! hmmm...I have heard that the moldavite is also a healing stone and quite a strong healer. Now, won't it be just wonderful, if indeed I won't need the surgery and this lump disappears altogether? :D

I'll keep all updated on this as time goes on, but if the moldavite did have a part in this, then woo hoo!!! thank you moldavite! :D a lovely stone and one that I will always treasure. :thumbsup:

PhoenixWriter

I remember the first time I held a piece of moldavite in my hand - my whole hand started buzzing. I have purchased a piece off of Etsy that I hope is real (I've asked the seller to verify and I'll do the glass-scratching thing if I don't feel an immediate buzz), but when I first heard of its origins being linked to the extraterrestrial, I knew this was a stone I wanted. I'll keep you guys posted on how it works (if it's real) when it comes in the mail.

There are a lot of really deep soul changes I am *thisclose* to getting through, and so I am looking forward to the influence of this particular crystal. Can't hurt to have some better hair growth, either. Thanks for this thread!!

November's Dawn

I have two pieces of Moldavite. One as a pendant and another I have in a shelf. I never had problems with him, neighter headache, confusion or flying feeling. What he actually did is he opened me more. I wear him as a pendant 24 hours a day and I never felt that he is too strong or too weak for me. He is just perfect :)

celticnoodle

Glad you resurrected this thread, November's Dawn.

I did build up to wearing this stone much of the day. I put it on every morning when I dress and take it off at night before going to bed. I really do not have any more issues with the headaches either. I was told to buy and wear a pietersite stone with it, which I did and I keep both stones on the same chain.

I also feel the moldavite has helped me to open up a lot when I wore it. It is well known to bring about the wearers/owner's spiritual enlightenment. :D

It is suppose to help you also connect easier to your spiritual guides and to angels as well. It's also known as a powerful healing stone and also a healing stone for the earth as well.

November's Dawn

I'm also thinking to buy some more so I can put them in my chest with tarot decks :) It's really fascinating that some people are more sensitive to energy of Moldavite and other's don't feel anything.

shelikes2read

I'm also thinking to buy some more so I can put them in my chest with tarot decks :) It's really fascinating that some people are more sensitive to energy of Moldavite and other's don't feel anything.

I keep a small Moldavite in the box with my working Tarot deck. I feel as though it has helped me be even more straightforward with my readings. Even though I think it's important to use diplomacy when delivering difficult news, it seems to me that the Moldavite really helps me get to the point, without sugarcoating it SO much that the message gets lost.