The Masque Tarot - My Second Tarot Deck

starfish66

blue_fusion20 said:
hi. here's another installment for my tarot deck. it's the queen of fans. please tell me what you guys think of it. by the way, thanks for those who gave comments on my earlier cards.
Blue -

She's stunning! I love her facial mask - a Green Lady of sorts (plus, her hair looks like mine ;))

Keep up the beautiful work!!

:TSUN Starfish

Maan

wauw there so good!
And beautiful, gorgeous and so on!
Please finish...it look like a deck i would like to work with!

Love and light
Maan

blue_fusion

hey. thanks all for your comments. i actually want to finish this deck before the year ends, but my thesis is hindering that. anyway, i welcome suggestions to the other cards of the deck (imagery, or certain styles perhaps). and maybe we can also collaborate on a deck one of these days.... :)

Poetlove

Blue's Cards

Wow, As a person getting ready to go into the wonderful field of creative art (Computer Graphics). I really enjoy looking at the ideas others can come up with. Great work, I can't wait to see the rest.

Molly

Blue Fusion, these cards are just beautiful. Wow! You are a talented artist. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a a website where we can keep track of the all the new creations?

blue_fusion

Molly said:
Blue Fusion, these cards are just beautiful. Wow! You are a talented artist. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a a website where we can keep track of the all the new creations?

well, my first deck (the anime one) has. but i'm still waiting to have some free time to make one for this deck. i'll keep you guys updated. unfortunately, i have to wait until next year to subscribe to aeclectic (as by then, i would have graduated from college and get work), so i won't be able to attach images to my post. thus necessitating a website for this deck.

:)

Molly

BTW, Blue Fusion, congrats on getting to 100! (I noticed the number under your post!) Cool new AVATAR!

blue_fusion

Molly said:
BTW, Blue Fusion, congrats on getting to 100! (I noticed the number under your post!) Cool new AVATAR!

hey thanks. :) BTW, i've started making a temporary site showcasing the cards i've finished so far. :)

SherryZoned

Wow Blue...amazing...I love the extra court...you be upset if i did that with my deck i am trying to create..I totally agree with that extra femine aspect!!

blue_fusion

RedWood said:
Wow Blue...amazing...I love the extra court...you be upset if i did that with my deck i am trying to create..I totally agree with that extra femine aspect!!

hey, that's totally ok with me... just as long as you show me your beautiful work! :)