New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

fractalgranny

just PM'd you, donnalee. thanks for your generosity.

I have both from Lo Scarabeo, and you can certainly have them. Let me know--maybe PM is good in case I forget to follow up here on a certain day!

EDIT: I just found a six of wands from Mystic Dreamer which is also up for grabs. Please let me know if you'd like any or all of the cards mentioned here.

karen0205

Hi Karen,

These are both available and are yours if you want them. Just PM me and we can set something up.

Kelly
Thank you Kelly, they arrived Saturday!~ Great packing too

karen0205

You have a PM about Hermit cards.
thank you!
I haven't been on much, work that had to be ready for Christmas presents
I will go check my messages now
Thank you!

donnalee

thank you!
I haven't been on much, work that had to be ready for Christmas presents
I will go check my messages now
Thank you!

Oh good: I had also sent you a PM about cards. Maybe you'll get it now--!

Tala

Desperately seeking the 6 of Swords (Gilded Tarot)

Hello, I have lost my 6 of Swords card to my Gilded Tarot deck. I absolutely love this deck and the thought of buying another deck is devastating to me. I am also having difficulty justifying the cost of buying the same deck for just one card. I have spent the last 3 hours combing through the house looking for it and the last time I physically had the card (according to my journal) was November 25, 2014. Since then I have moved from Texas to Kentucky and am terrified that it got misplaced during the packing/unpacking process.

I have heard of some people (with more experience than me) doing a reading for a lost object. Is a reading possible for a lost Tarot card??? Anyone willing to do a reading to help me locate my 6 of Swords or does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get another 6 of Swords without buying the whole deck again?

Thank you for listening to my woes and thank you for any help you can offer.

Love and Peace
Tammy

karen0205

Hello, I have lost my 6 of Swords card to my Gilded Tarot deck. I absolutely love this deck and the thought of buying another deck is devastating to me. I am also having difficulty justifying the cost of buying the same deck for just one card. I have spent the last 3 hours combing through the house looking for it and the last time I physically had the card (according to my journal) was November 25, 2014. Since then I have moved from Texas to Kentucky and am terrified that it got misplaced during the packing/unpacking process.

I have heard of some people (with more experience than me) doing a reading for a lost object. Is a reading possible for a lost Tarot card??? Anyone willing to do a reading to help me locate my 6 of Swords or does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get another 6 of Swords without buying the whole deck again?

Thank you for listening to my woes and thank you for any help you can offer.

Love and Peace
Tammy

Who is the publisher? Usually you can call them and they will send you the missing card.

Chiska

Thank you very much to Karen0205 for a beautiful non-creased 9C for my University Books Rider Deck!! The bent card can be removed and kept in a place of honor for all its years of service and the new card moves the deck into the "USABLE" section. :)

Pam O

Who is the publisher? Usually you can call them and they will send you the missing card.

Hello Tala!
Lewellen is the publisher for the Gilded. I bet they will help you. According to Ciro back in '08, the Gilded has been one of the most popular decks of all time (WAY after the RWS)....