What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Yellow

I totally annihilated my budget and ordered two additional decks to the three I ordered only last week...

So I just ordered:

Timeless Tarot
Tarot of Trees

And just a couple of days ago, I ordered:

Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck
Tarot of the Holy Light
Alchemical Tarot

I have to make sure this is my final haul for the year!!

Tarot dance

I totally annihilated my budget and ordered two additional decks to the three I ordered only last week...

Tarot of Trees
That is on my soon to purchase deck....did you get the deck and book...that is what I holding out on.....

I also received the Trevisan Crystal Tarot to day....(thanks RiverRunDeep)

Yellow

That is on my soon to purchase deck....did you get the deck and book...that is what I holding out on.....

I also received the Trevisan Crystal Tarot to day....(thanks RiverRunDeep)

Yes, both deck and book :) I have the app and I love it. There is something about decks that only have nature or animals in them that I find very appealing.

How do you find Trevisan's Crystal Tarot? It has been on my wish list for years but always something else took priority...

littlethings

The Illuminating Ancient Tarots/Sola Busca and Tarocchi di Robot just got here :)

Nemia

I'm still waiting for my Dame Fortune tarot - that's a long wait even for my modest standards! I ordered it in June.

I wait for three Lenormand decks: Spiel der Hoffnung, Blue Bird and Pixie.

I wait for no less than five German playing card decks, two ASS and three Piatniks (Schafkopf, Skat, Binokel, Bergmannskarten, Harzkarten).

I wait for the Four Heavenly Kings from Thailand.

I will in October receive the Nox et Lux that I backed on Kickstarter.

And I went ahead last night and ordered the Greek version of Mara Meimaridis' Deste Katina cards.

I feel like the guy on the 3 of Wands waiting for his ships to come in ;-))))

Gwynydd

I'm still waiting for my Dame Fortune tarot - that's a long wait even for my modest standards! I ordered it in June.

That is strange! I ordered a deck from her soon after she updated her deck after the controversy, and it was much faster than that! I'm in Australia, so things can take a while from America, sometimes.

Nemia

Sorry for the confusion - I meant Dame Fortune's WHEEL and i ordered it from a large bookstore. There must have been some confusion with my address and I'm just clearing it up. Dame Fortune herself was in no way involved in this :)

Gwynydd

Sorry for the confusion - I meant Dame Fortune's WHEEL and i ordered it from a large bookstore. There must have been some confusion with my address and I'm just clearing it up. Dame Fortune herself was in no way involved in this :)

Lol! Not the mermaids!

Nemia

No, not the mermaids. They have swum off to better places :)

Oh, and I have another deck of playing cards on the way, a vintage deck with motifs of Old Berlin. That should be interesting.

And one last I nearly forgot: the Kabbalistisches Tree Tarot should soon arrive here. I swapped it for a custom made bag.