Everyday Witch Tarot delayed until Feb 2017

Celtictarot

I have this deck on pre - order and I got an Email saying the deck is delayed until the 1st of February. Just thought I give you a heads up

elisabeth_alba

Argh! May I ask who you pre-ordered with?? That's disappointing to hear as the artist of the deck, and since my husband's deck was delayed as well. What's the deal? There's still over 3 months left!

Achlys

That's a shame. I was going to pre-order it, but after hearing some nightmare stories with pre-orders, maybe I will just wait for the actual release date ._.

Aurora369

Hmm, on her website she does not mention anything about a delay. She says it will be released in one month, meaning January 8. I'll wait and see what happens with my pre-order.

Aurora369

Just arrived

I received my deck today and I only opened it as I have to run out for today. It comes in a nice box with the magnetic close and that is a plus. Have not gone through the cards, but on first glance, I really like the card stock and some of the illustrations. I say some, since I have not gone through the deck yet. I had this pre-ordered for over four months and was pleasantly surprised to get a notice it was sent out yesterday and I would be receiving it today. Anyone else get theirs?

DaughterOfDanu

Anyone else have this deck? I'm thinking about getting it in the near future but haven't heard much about it.

ayuryogini

Anyone else have this deck? I'm thinking about getting it in the near future but haven't heard much about it.

I got mine yesterday and really like it. The cards are 2 3/4" x 4 3/4", not reversible. It's packaged really nicely, with a dark blue satin ribbon to help remove the cards from their area, in a sturdy box with a magnetic flap.

I love the art work on the cards and the book is full color. It feels like a very upbeat, positive deck, very sweet.

Darytessekhmet

I ordered the limited edition, but I think I may have to get one right now because I just can't wait. Then I will have two. Always good to have a back-up. <3

collielin

It's available on Amazon. I ordered mine on Dec. 4th and got it about 2 weeks ago.