the urnash tarot

Egypt Urnash

Oops! Sorry about that; I figured the 'return to prints list' button would take me to the same place the 'prints' link does - it sure looks the same! Fixed it in my post, while I was at it.

Callistabell

I really like this one. You are a really great artist and I'm always intrigued when I look at your stuff. Good job with the deck! (I lurk around here, always checking in to take a peek at your new ones. Always surprised and happy.:)

Egypt Urnash

Chevalier of Wands (remember, I've swapped wands for pents, compared to RWS-styled decks, so he's the Knight of Growin' Things, not the KoP.)

Thanks, Callistabell! I'm glad it continues to please and surprise folks. Hopefully I've put in enough little details and hidden patterns that it'll occasionally surprise people who've been using it for years, somewhere down the line.

Honda Civic

It's like the grass sprouts when he clenches his jaw!

Egypt Urnash

*helpless laughter*

relief

Egypt Urnash said:
I really should get moving on trying to make actual decks happen.

Oh, pretty please, do! I *so* want one of these decks.

Egypt Urnash

Prince of Cups

Happy summer solstice, everyone. n.n

...and yeah, I want one of these decks too! But getting these images done in time for the show at the end of August always takes precedence over the more painful task of finessing a query letter and mailing out samples.