2 Lenormand "tins" available at Etsy

thorhammer

I cannot believe these are still there!!! You lot call yourselves collectors??

:D It truly is the bestest Lenormand out there, very special and beautiful . . . I only use this one now and can't see myself ever wanting another, really. If you can scrape the pennies together, you won't regret it!

\m/ Kat

Le Fanu

Id love one of these; how is payment made? I didn´t look too seriously because I assumed it would be paypal, which I don´t do.

Love her informed commentary; Lenormand was at the end of the 17th Century (fact number one wrong)... "Think French Revolution".... End of the 17th Century? O dear....

Dogmother

Sorry. I didn't look about payment either. My guess is you're correct. Etsy seems pretty much a paypal site.

thorhammer

It is a PayPal site, sadly. Dogmother, maybe you could find someone in the US who would be willling to buy it on your behalf if you send them a money order or something?

Fanu . . . dunno :( If $$ weren't so tight I'd buy it and trade with you for it. But I'm scrimping for the Ironwing just now, and doing so well I don't want to ruin my progress!

Pam is lovely, though; if you hang onto her contact details she's always more than willing to negotiate with you. I was lucky enough to contact her just as she got a couple of tins available, so I've got one in a tin. I wouldn't swap it for the world :)

\m/ Kat

Le Fanu

It´s so annoying; I tried to register with pay pal a while back and the attempt was aborted and ever since then, when Ive treied to register, it tells me Ive already registered, but even so, I can never get as far as paying. Arrrggh!

Can you imagine what it is to be a tarotholic and be denied access to paypal because of a mistake!

thorhammer

PMing you

\m/ Kat

Ashtaroot

IF I had the money I will be getting another one :)
Thorhammer is right I have mine in the tin and wouldn't trade it for the world
it is absolutly awesome!!!! I love it :thumbsup:
;

Dogmother

No "tin" for me

I just wanted folks at AT to know they were available. I am in the US but my tarot budget for the year is spoken for. I heard some here saying how wonderful they were and just wanted to let folks know I saw them available again at Etsy. It seems they're not always in stock.

stpcarly

They are unique, imo highly overpriced, but I don't think I could read with them comfortably. With Lenormand, I like my deck to feel/look old fashioned and love the playing card inserts. With these decks I could see maybe using them for a love reading, like I use my Mystical.

But why are they so expensive?