Bias Fire Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Based on the hilarity of this thread, I thought it'd be fun to do consolidated postings of each sign, and continue the madness in a more organized fashion. ;)

Then I realized that would take 12 separate threads, which --if they could have their own child board-- would be fine, but since they don't, would suck up too much of the other discussion thread space, and no doubt would wind up being bumped down the pages, never to be seen again.

Soooo... I thought, segregation by Element. ;) That way, it'd only take 4 consolidated threads and we'd also be able to see in a glance through postings similarities of approach within Elements. (Which is always cool.) :D

Without further ado...

ARIES ~ LEO ~ SAGITTARIUS ~

krysia322

Having opened the topic, I thought it fair to begin the postings in the hopes that everyone will eventually jump --or chime-- in. :D

From the Bias Poll as of this posting, I see that Aries is doing a fairly decent job of ticking folks here off with a respectable 9.72% of the vote. ;) LMAO...

As an Aries Sun myself, I resemble that remark. And, gee. Was it something we said? ;) I know! It must be Kevin Federline. He's giving all of us Aries a bad name ---Eek! Just found out he's a MARCH Aries! That makes me really not like him!!!--- and I've been wanting to give him a smackdown in the worst way for insisting on torturing the masses with his complete lack of talent. Stick with dancing, pal. And I mean that in the best possible way. Y'know... From one Aries to another. <RME> LOL...

Granted, we Fire signs are all pretty arrogant on some level or another --- although I, personally, prefer to think of it as confidence ;) LOL... But don't take my completely biased word for it. Let's hear it! Bring it on! LOL!
:D

SirenRising

Fire signs are exciting and fun. My fav is Aries... my family is made of them, i should be fed up but no: i love how they snap out sooo easily ;P. Seriously, it's very entertaining to see the reactions of an aries when is starting to get impatient, and how they cut off the excess and resume it into 2 words. I like the way they walk. They think fast, they act fast. Everything in them is raw and primal, but it comes from pure/ childlike characteristics this sign has.... after all they are the First.

krysia322

Seriously, it's very entertaining to see the reactions of an aries when is starting to get impatient, and how they cut off the excess and resume it into 2 words.
LOL --- Sometimes, though, I choke on them when I get really livid. But I always have the perfect retort... a week later. LOL.

Or, I'll say something real fast in the heat of the moment, that, when I think on it later? Makes no freaking sense whatsoever.
Example: Years ago, I got into an argument with a friend on the phone, and I stated --just before slamming the phone down:
Put that in a toaster and blend it!

Yeeeah. LOL. Score 2 points for me. RME.

Gemini Rising

Out of all signs, the two I have the most trouble with are Cancer and Leo...but since we're talking fire, I'll dwell on Leo. Of course, I have a Leo Moon that is a great part of who I am, but strangely enough, I'm not arrogant, nor do I crave being the center of attention desperately. I like acceptance as much as the next person, but I've learned to manage it by realizing the only person's acceptance I truly need is myself...too bad I'm the hardest person I have to accept!

Not saying that ALL Leos are arrogant...two of my best friends are Lions and one of them cares more about others than herself. It's really just the arrogance part I truly dislike or I'd surround myself with Lions, like you're truly better than everybody else. There's a Leo that lives on my street that I swear I'll strangle one day, there's a Leo in several of my classes that thinks he's God...

Another sign I don't get along with, but to a lesser degree, is Aries, being opposite my sun of Libra. Just something about them...I can't really put my finger on it...of course, every Aries tells me this repeatedly: MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND ALREADY!!!!! Oh, yeah, and everybody else from other signs say that too...except my Libran friends, who don't know whether to tell me or not for fear of hurting my feelings.

I suppose my indecision can be especially maddening to the girls that like me! Should I ask them out? Or should we just be friends? We can take it slow...or I could jump at the chance...

And I wonder why I'm single.

krysia322

except my Libran friends, who don't know whether to tell me or not for fear of hurting my feelings.

I suppose my indecision can be especially maddening to the girls that like me! Should I ask them out? Or should we just be friends? We can take it slow...or I could jump at the chance...

And I wonder why I'm single.
ROTFLMFAO!!!

<dries eyes with a tissue>

Oh, man. Freaking hilarious. There's that cursed Libra charm again.

~ Krysia, loving a Libra with Gemini Rising right now, and yes, that grinding sound you heard with that bump was the Earth rotating backwards on its axis ;)

Gemini Rising

:D Hehe, Krysia, you have made my moon in Leo quite happy!

More trouble with Leo, though...my moon in Leo's really starting to bug me. I think I'm right all the time. 100%, even when I'm in the midst of typical Libran indecision. It's quite aggravating. I'll be on one side one minute and think I'm totally absolutely right and pat myself on the back for my genius, then the next minute I'll be on the other side and think the same thing.

And you know how Librans hate conflict? Well, I'm one Libra that's quite stubborn. I do NOT like compromise! I'm right, you're wrong, deal with it, we're doing it my way, and if you DON'T like it, well...I...see, it's the part where I try and make a threat and then shirk away, silently brooding in the supreme knowledge that I'm right.

Meanwhile, I have SO much emphasis on Leo in my chart...Sun, Mars, and Mercury are all in Libra in the 5th house and so is Pluto in Scorpio. I have moon and Chiron conjunct in Leo, along with Venus in later degrees of Leo.

And of course, I'm caught in another Libran indecision...if I didn't have so much Leo and planets in the 5th, I wouldn't be a drama geek like I am now and I'd have no hobbies...of course, it gives me arrogance, the ONE quality I DESPISE most in people. And when I was debating with myself, I found myself having this conversation:

"It's not that I'm arrogant, I'm just better than everybody else. I don't need acceptance from anybody but myself because everybody is beneath me."

Meanwhile, I said hi to one of my friends today and she didn't say hi back (the blood gushing from her broken nose might have had something to do with it) and I was devastated. That little bugger should have had the decency to at least wave!

Then again, some jerk had just opened a door and smacked her hard enough in the face to cause excrutiating pain and blood loss, so...I SUPPOSE it MIGHT be forgivable.

krysia322

Meanwhile, I have SO much emphasis on Leo in my chart...Sun, Mars, and Mercury are all in Libra in the 5th house and so is Pluto in Scorpio. I have moon and Chiron conjunct in Leo, along with Venus in later degrees of Leo.
Hm. My Sun's also in the 5th house, and also my Venus, Chiron, and Earth... And I always forget that. All that Leo influence. Hmmm...

cheekyminx

Don't mind fire signs :) Sagittarians are great, Sag sits opposite Gemini :D Hmmm I mesh well with fire. Have issues with those earth sign people though :laugh:

Gemini Rising

I <3 Sagittarians. Who could hate such a sunny personality? There's only one Sag I know who isn't wonderfully good-natured, and he's quite pessimistic...we have a lot of things in common, but I don't like people putting a wet blanket on my optimism! So your life sucks...get over it! Gosh...