Pisces + Aries in friendship/love

bluelagune

My sun is in Leo with Moon in Aries and my Vinus in Libra and Mars in Libra
my ex has sun in Gem with Moon in Cancer and Vinus in Taurus and Mars in Leo
Compatibility: love/jeloucy/control
He is now dating a pieces gal.

queen_of_cups_15

just wanted to add a quick comment,

i'm a pisces, and my hubby is an aries. we are very different, but compliment each other well. a very yin-yang balance. it can be a nice balance, he's much more grounded and realistic, where as my imagination often runs away from me. but when his temper gets the best of him, i tend to be the one to calm him down. i find with pisces and aries, when its good- it's reeeaaally good! and when its bad, its really bad LOL it can be a very intense relationship.

seaglass

I kind of think that Pisces blends with everyone, or at least has the potential to. A lot of Pisces have planets in Aries (Venus, Mercury, Mars) and vice versa so there's a definite affinity between the two.

Ronia

I kind of think that Pisces blends with everyone, or at least has the potential to. A lot of Pisces have planets in Aries (Venus, Mercury, Mars) and vice versa so there's a definite affinity between the two.

I don't think so at all. Pisces are highly individualistic, very self absorbed, and very outworldy. Among the most difficult, challenging partners. Pisces have compassion for the whole world and understanding to match but they do not have love to share with the whole world on a mundane, everyday basis.

And again, as with any talks about Sun signs, where the Sun is will not define your relationships with others. It will colour them but it will never be the deciding factor.