The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

Okay, so I'm going to be piggy.

I want the seven and nine of Wands, plus the ten of Swords.

*Miaow.*

All Is One

Then I want the Ace of Swords and some cups.....the three. That's plenty for me right now.

All Is One

I just went to the link Feretian provided and got a set of markers and one colorless blending thingie. I'll use them for other stuff....now that I've committed myself to them, I'll need a sketch book for markers, which I'll find later.

I went to : Art Supplies

Feretian, can I have the Ace of Swords and the three of cups? That will do it for now until my markers get here.

Something else....where can I buy the card blanks? I want to practise on some. I'm sure they are too expensive to doodle on, but I want a few chances to get it right.

I'm not planning to be super picky about this project. It will not be perfect.

In college, my OCD kept me from getting many many papers done.

moderndayruth

After being subjected to a 'mild' peer pressure ... i am signing in :D
I'd love to to the Emperor if he is not taken already :D
Apart from me not knowing how to draw/paint and couple of logistic issues due to my geographical location (let alone that i still don't get is it an aeclectic deck(s) or ...? :confused:), i believe everything is fine! :D
But than, i was never known as a person who thoroughly plans their actions and their possible consquences in advance, so what the heck?! :D

Lutestring

Could I have another one please? Four of coins? I'm still working on Justice, but I've drawn a few other mice and one of them insists he is Four of coins.

All Is One

Lutestring said:
Could I have another one please? Four of coins? I'm still working on Justice, but I've drawn a few other mice and one of them insists he is Four of coins.

Wow. That is one bossy little mouse. Are you sure he's not pregnant? ;~)

Feretian

All Is One said:
I just went to the link Feretian provided and got a set of markers and one colorless blending thingie. I'll use them for other stuff....now that I've committed myself to them, I'll need a sketch book for markers, which I'll find later.
Can you post the brand and check for waterproofedness? Just drop some specks of water on a scribble?

I went to : Art Supplies

Feretian, can I have the Ace of Swords and the three of cups? That will do it for now until my markers get here.
I suppose.

Something else....where can I buy the card blanks? I want to practise on some. I'm sure they are too expensive to doodle on, but I want a few chances to get it right.
I buy them from Amazon for $8. Or you can just trace a RWS card...that's the exact size. Paint it with nailpolish to make it feel laminated:p:p:p:p:p

I'm not planning to be super picky about this project.
Yeah, right. I am already detecting picky spritz in the air around you. I can do that. At a distance.
It will not be perfect.
it will.

Lutestring

um, s/he is fatter than the other mice, maybe you're right. There could be mice everywhere soon... :laugh:

Feretian

moderndayruth said:
After being subjected to a 'mild' peer pressure ... i am signing in :D
I'd love to to the Emperor if he is not taken already :D
Apart from me not knowing how to draw/paint and couple of logistic issues due to my geographical location (let alone that i still don't get is it an aeclectic deck(s) or ...? :confused:), i believe everything is fine! :D
But than, i was never known as a person who thoroughly plans their actions and their possible consquences in advance, so what the heck?! :D

It's an Aeclectic deck insofar as it will be made by us aeclectics. But it's not an OFFICIAL AT deck. Just a little awareness-raiser and perhaps fund-raiser for Grizabella's Mouse donation project. Just fun.

You shall be King, my dear.

Feretian

Lutestring said:
Oh, yes indeed!

This is starting to ROLL!

Hooray!