My moldavite experience

Kurenai

Lol, Kurenai. I posted an hour ago what it felt like. You're really excited about it!

I feel fine. No bleeding of the nose, ears or ass. No headaches. No chest pain. A bit of heaviness in the chest area, and although I want to say its the placebo effect, it's most likely not.

I feel relaxed but could be the glass of wine I'm having.

He's hanging out out here beside me. I put him in my bra but now he's resting on the couch next to me. It's strange, but I feel like he's letting me enjoy the wine and then he'll make his magic shine. We're getting to know each other, I feel he's trying to get to know me and I'm doing the same.

How do YOU feel?

Well, I certainly hope it doesn't cause bleeding from your ass! :)

Yes, I felt the heaviness of the chest too... Do you feel a bit mellow and also a bit "removed?"

Padma

Got my moldavite! Set me back $45.

Holy, is the vibration strong.

It is always expensive, and always heavy duty... :) Hope you enjoy the clearing effect of it! Remember, it comes from outer space! :D (came from meteorites)

elle_muse

Well, I certainly hope it doesn't cause bleeding from your ass! :)

Yes, I felt the heaviness of the chest too... Do you feel a bit mellow and also a bit "removed?"

Nope. Yes, I feel mellow and relaxed, but its most likely my wine and I'm tired after a busy day.

I don't feel any detachment. I feel content, but I'm texting my friends and they're making me laugh.

elle_muse

It is always expensive, and always heavy duty... :) Hope you enjoy the clearing effect of it! Remember, it comes from outer space! :D (came from meteorites)

I'm texting my friends (they know how much I adore and collect crystal) about this stone and I told them "I'm holding something that's 14 million years old!" Ahhh, things that make me happy. What a cool piece of history I have :)

Padma

didja get it at that boutique in the marche I told you about? And goodness yes, how wonderful to have old things! I have a massive chunk of pre-Cambrian rock, with ancient water lilies stamped into it :) I love love love fossils! (read, old things! :laugh:)

elle_muse

didja get it at that boutique in the marche I told you about? And goodness yes, how wonderful to have old things! I have a massive chunk of pre-Cambrian rock, with ancient water lilies stamped into it :) I love love love fossils! (read, old things! :laugh:)

No, I ended up going to the crystal place on Mont-Royal street because I knew they had it there. I didn't go go Bonsecour market in case they didn't. I plan on going there tomorrow after work and I'll have more time to take my time in there.

That's so neat about your rock with lilies imprinted on it! I'd love to see a picture of it.

Padma

No, I ended up going to the crystal place on Mont-Royal street because I knew they had it there. I didn't go go Bonsecour market in case they didn't. I plan on going there tomorrow after work and I'll have more time to take my time in there.

That's so neat about your rock with lilies imprinted on it! I'd love to see a picture of it.

they are sea lilies - called "crinoids". I will take a pic tomorrow, ok? though it is OT! (Off topic)

elle_muse

they are sea lilies - called "crinoids". I will take a pic tomorrow, ok? though it is OT! (Off topic)

Oops, yes. OT. Sorry mods.

celticnoodle

Got my moldavite! Set me back $45.

Holy, is the vibration strong.
:laugh: yeah, it is!!! I love mine though. When I first got it, I couldn't even sleep with it in the same room. But now that I have pietersite with it--it has tone it down a lot! And, I generally do sleep with it right beside me on the nightstand.

Now that I think about it, I think I had to 'work' up to having it with me 24/07. It is a STRONG stone! Wait a few days to determine if it affects you in such a way as giving you headaches, (migraines) ect. It is still getting to know you and you it after all. :D But, I will tell you, that you will truly love it.

Lol, Kurenai. I posted an hour ago what it felt like. You're really excited about it!
I only see that you said it had a strong vibration. (I know it does!), I think what Kurenai was wanting to know possibly was any physical feelings you may be experiencing from it. I'm curious to hear that too! So, maybe in another day or two, you'll be able to elaborate. :)
I feel relaxed but could be the glass of wine I'm having.
:laugh: Maybe that is what I should've done after I first purchased mine!

At any rate, congratulations on your new stone and do keep us updated on it, please, elle. I'm happy for you and know you're going to stay in love with this special rock.

Padma that is cool too that you have the fossils. When we had our driveway built up (it use to go downwards on our property as our house sat on top of a hill. That driveway was so steep--it was a killer in the winter!) they used rock from VT--HUGE boulders that had some really cool fossils in it too. I so wish I could've chipped a bit out of it to keep. I regret not doing that now. :)

Padma, can I ask what stones do you use with your moldavite--I remember you mentioning and advising some black stones, garnet and agates. Just wondering your experience using vatious crystals with the moldavite. I have always and only used the pietersite with mine. Also, do you clean your moldavite ever? If so, how?

Kurenai

I have been pretty down and depressed lately that I have put my moldavite in my jewelry box for now. I have not eaten much for three days and I thought perhaps in my weakened state the rock can overwhelm my senses of do more damage to me. What do you guys think?