View Single Post
Citizen

Papageno 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted
That made me laugh with the plane Sulis. The image does very much remind me of when children do an imitation of a plane with their arms! I love it when it is so literal!
that airplane reading is terrific!
that's the incredible thing about Tarot......the ways in which it stimulates your minds eye.......sometimes it's seemingly nonsensical if you insist on rationalizing (counter intuitive) but so often turns out to be true. the airplane imagery is wildly fabulous. part of what I love about that reading is that it blows everything out of the water, especially all the commonly accepted Tarot "dogma".......there's nothing wrong with the established wisdom, but to be able to move beyond it and most importantly, not to be trapped by the barriers of convention is truly inspiring. I love it.

this (2/Coins) recently come up for me and while it was not a visionary reading it did illustrate it's ability to be literally graphic and practical in a more conventional manner.

so I had the 2/coins flanked by 2 other cards representing two important situations that must be brought back into balance.
the left side of the cards image, which would in fact be the right handed position pointing up towards the situation that needs the most attention and also happens to be the one situation I can actually do anything about at the moment........this is your priority.
Top   #6