View Single Post
Citizen

wind 

Hi Minderwitz,

thank you very much for this very insightful reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
The chart (attached) has Libra rising, so your significator is Venus. Initially I thought I would have to abandon this chart as Saturn is in the first House and that can give dodgy readings. However two things lead me to accept the chart as valid. Firstly Saturn is in Libra, where it's in exaltation and it's also the Triplicity ruler for the air houses, so it's highly dignified and so less malefic. Saturn is also the Planetary Hour Ruler for the chart and it's a sign that the chart is valid if the Ascendant planetary hour ruler agree.

As the question is about your career (practise) this is signified by the ruler of the tenth House, which is the Moon.

Firstly, you. Venus is in Gemini retrograde and less than a week from it's station. So it's not in particularly good condition. With no essential dignity of it's own, this indicates that you are likely to need the help and guidance over your development plans. You might also find it difficult to move in the right direction and feel bogged down. Given Saturn as Venus' triplicity ruler, you probably need help in structuring your plans. Another difficulty is that Venus is close to the South Node, which is seen as unfortunate. However Venus will not complete the conjunction, stationing Direct without moving much closer. So at worst I see this as only temporary difficulties. Stationing Direct suggests that things will slowly improve, it would be worse if Venus was about to station Retrograde.

By House placement, Venus is not bad. The ninth House rules prophecy, Astrology, dreams, and counselling (both legal and therapeutic). So you are in the right place for getting noticed.
Ok, this sounds good In fact, yes, I have been trying to get noticed, for people to get to know me. I am writing articles for a magazine and this way coming out, to the public. It is true that things are developing very slowly.

Quote:
The Practise is signified by the Moon and that's in a good condition. The Moon is in Cancer, in the tenth and rules the tenth. Indeed it could not really be better placed for this question (though the Moon out in daytime is not usually a good sign). The Moon is also at the beginning of it's waxing phase - the practise will grow. The Moon is a natural significator of women, the public, instincts and the non-ratonal mind. It's a good significator of any practise which intends to address emotional, and hidden issues - both shedding light on them but also in a way that is not glaring or dazzling. It's the light of inner feelings rather than the searchlight of reason.
This sound really beautiful and indeed, I work with feelings, I help people discover what is going on, also providing care.

Quote:
The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Mercury. Mercury rules the eleventh House and is also the dispositor of Venus. As Mercury is in Cancer and the tenth, this again stresses the links between the Practise and you and your plans.

So far, it's you getting yourself set up and with proper advice and support that needs to be addressed, the practice will take care of itself under those circumstances.
Good

Quote:
Your finances are ruled by the second House, and this too has it's cusp in Libra. Given that I've used Venus for you, and there are no planets in the second, this is another place where Saturn comes in. As the exaltation ruler and triplicity ruler it actually has more dignity in Libra than Venus. It's also within 5 degrees of the second cusp, so it could be treated as second House in placement (another reason why don't see it as a malefic influence in the first). Saturn is in excellent condition in terms of it's essential dignity, so your finances will be sound. However being retrograde suggests that there may be some adverse financial issues, probably as a result of heading in the wrong direction. The square between Saturn and the Moon also suggest tensions between the practise and your finances.
Usually I am underpayed, it is very difficult for me to charge people and I usually give more energy than I am payed for. I would need to work on that not to become exhausted.

Quote:
My overall conclusion is that the practise is sound and will grow. Your finances may come under a strain but nothing that will disrupt them entirely. This strain is likely to be the result of heading in the wrong direction or spending money on things that don't fit in with the plans. The key issue is you and getting things exactly right to be the key to the practise.
This is good advice, I should know how much to charge. Also, I need to invest a lot of money still in learning – I am still expanding my knowledge, so a lot of money is spent because of that, causing constant stress and worry.

Quote:
Check things through, get some advice and support on the business front if nothing else. If the energy work is a new addition to your practice then that really does need checking, to make sure that will not be the problem area, both in terms of the business plan and you being up to speed with it in the context of customer needs.

The long term view is good - I don't see any failure here if you take the right steps, and if you do this practise will grow without difficulty.
Yes, the energy work is a new addition, but I am going very slowly, for now just tesing the waters…and still learning. Also, now I am being advertised as a certain type of councellor, adding energy work will need to be done carefully, since it is a different type of practice.

But I am very happy to see that things will progress.

Thank you again, this is very encouraging!

love
wind
Top   #36