View Single Post
Resident

electrocutions 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnie View Post
TPBM: Page of Pentacles

You've got a lot of big dreams and great ideas that are floating around in your head. You're coming upon the chance for you to make all of those things a reality; you're gonna have to act and put things into motion. This is a good chance for you to channel your enthusiasm into manifesting something tangible.
Oh, wow, very much so--this spells out my life right now quite well. It's been hard trying to finish my grad degree, but I'll definitely need to buckle down to pour the knowledge that I've accumulated over the past year into a concise and cohesive deliverable. I'll try my best!

TPBM: The World

It's been a tough journey, but you've made it through a longstanding project or experience in which you have invested so much. You've started to see things more clearly than ever before after working on the minutia for so long, and now, you can finally put all that you've gained and more into practical use. You have so much to give your community, and now's a good time to do so. Don't be surprised if this engagement with others leads you to embark on a new journey soon!
Top   #855