Genie In A Bottle: Your Wishes Granted But At A Price

shadowdancer

Volaaaaa, your wish of a bigger closet is yours now, the only problem??? It's filled with brooms. (Broom) })
ETA: Hey, at least you can "clean" it out and have your a fabulous BIG closet.... :D

Dear Wonderful Genie,
I wish for a most fabulous evening tonight....

Heck why didn't I discover this thread earlier :D I love these kinda games.

So (with hindsight,

dear Pam O: with an abrakazaam, and a wave of my hand - your evening will indeed be fabulous but will be gatecrashed by grandparents still high from a win at the bingo hall. (Lilies)

Dear Genie:

Can you tell me if Dan Carter (All Black rugby eye candy) realises he made a mistake and knocks on my door armed with chocolates and flowers?

FLizarraga

Dear Genie:

Can you tell me if Dan Carter (All Black rugby eye candy) realises he made a mistake and knocks on my door armed with chocolates and flowers?

Yes, he does! But then he realizes it is the wrong door and goes away, breaking your Heart in the process... ;)

GotH

Yes, he does! But then he realizes it is the wrong door and goes away, breaking your Heart in the process... ;)

:D What was the card you drew and your question to continue the game?

FLizarraga

Oops, sorry, sorry! I think I messed up! :(

The card was the Heart, and my wish is to discover that, through secret family ties I knew nothing about, I just inherited the throne of an obscure European kingdom...

zhadee

<does a good dusting> Oh, I found a genie in a bottle! I love such games!

Dear Genie, I wish for a motorbike!