Robin Wood Study Group - Index of threads

satinangel

Netzach, Julien and Foxyangel!

Welcome to the Study Group...I've not yet seen anything "formal"...so feel free to jump in...I'd love to have someone to discuss the RW deck with!

cricket

You've got me now, too. *insert cackling here*

This has been one of my favorite decks since I got it a few years ago. It's my main reading deck and is starting to show it. May have to replace it with a copy pretty soon - it's done a little too much hard travelling.

MeM

Thanks to who ever updated this thread. I have been away for a while.

Cheers,
MeM

satinangel

Hello and welcome to the study group, MeM and Cricket!

grking

can I join

To all,

I just activated my membership in the forum. I have been reading for about a year with the Standard RW deck. I was browsing online, and the Robin Wood deck just grabbed me, so I went and picked one up.

Thanks

Moonbow

Hi grking

Welcome to Aeclectic, why don't you go over to the New Members forum and introduce yourself, I'm sure others would like to welcome you also. :)

Moonbow*

PS, I should also say that of course you can join. The study groups are open to anyone, so, just start posting your thoughts on the cards, even if that means re-opening threads that haven't been active for a while.

Sulis

Just added a new thread to the index: The 5 of Cups, started by grking.

Love

Sulis xx

AbbyR

Am I too late?

I would love to join this one. I'm a novice reader, and RW is my favorite deck. I just bought a second deck so I wouldn't worry so about hurting it by using it!

Abby

martyn_uk

study group

yep im in too!

Martyn x

predictor

I'm a beginner, but I'd like to join too. The Robin Wood is really the deck that attracted me.