Anino Lenormand

blue_fusion

There is a new Lenormand on Indigogo called the Animo Lenormand by Lynryd-Jym Narciso. Looks quite interesting. I've already backed it.

The link is https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/anino-lenormand-cards/x/15361423#/

There is a lot of information about the deck there, and it sounds fascinating.

Oh wow thanks for sharing the link. I was not sure if I could share a link to the Indiegogo campaign in this section of the forums. Thanks for supporting my art! :)

Oh, and there's just a bit of typo on the title. It's AniNo, not Animo. :D

-Ly

Cocobird55

You're welcome. Love your art -- it's all different.

Sorry about the typo -- can't change the title for some reason, but changed it inside the text.

Good luck with it!

Padma

I backed it as well. I saw Blue_Fusion's deck creation thread :) where the Indiegogo link was placed. I just love it! So animated, such flow. And so original! :love:

blue_fusion

You're welcome. Love your art -- it's all different.

Sorry about the typo -- can't change the title for some reason, but changed it inside the text.

Good luck with it!

No worries. I'll try to ask one of the mods to change the title typo later. :D

blue_fusion

The campaign is 20% funded! :D Though there's still a long way to go. Thanks to thoae who've backed it so far.

In other news, deck reviewer The Queen's Sword was also gracious enough to give her first impressions on the deck's exotic images in a sneak peek preview: http://www.thequeenssword.com/sneak-peek-anino-lenormand/

I hope you folks can share the deck's indiegogo campaign to anyone who might be interested. I am really hoping that it gets funded. :)
-Ly

blue_fusion

Just updating with the deck's box designs. I am having a hard time choosing between the "black" a.k.a. "tea-stained" and "white" a.k.a. "aged ivory" versions. :D

Attachments

• box samples.jpg
    box samples.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 315

Padma

Just updating with the deck's box designs. I am having a hard time choosing between the "black" a.k.a. "tea-stained" and "white" a.k.a. "aged ivory" versions. :D

Hard call! They both look sharp! :thumbsup:

I think finally though I am more partial to the white/ivory one, myself. IMO, because of all the detailed script and illustrations, the ivory makes it cleaner-looking to the eye, graphic-design wise, and easier to read or focus on. Hope that helps? :love:

I hope the campaign is going well, cause I really want to have the deck! :D (and also, because I wish you every success!)