A New TdM based on Pierre Madenié, made in Japan -- utterly charming deck!

Alta

My copy came today. I can hardly say how much I like it. The size is perfect, the card feel is wonderful and I'll say that for this is the friendliest looking TdM that I have ever seen. Love the faces.

emmsma

My copy is here! I am so pleased with it. Its darling size; the way the faces glow.

This deck has a wonderful feel to it and many thanks to you, Kenji for your assistance in helping get this gem home to me.

auntie

I missed this too! So if for some reason, there's another opportunity, please pm me.

emmsma

I'm kicking myself for not picking up 2 copies.

Sulis

I'm kicking myself for not picking up 2 copies.

It is really gorgeous isn't it? I like the backs too, I think they give it a hand-made look. I'm finding that it has a very gentle energy and I think it's the lovely cream colour of the card backgrounds.. I'm liking it a lot.

la-luna

I missed this too! So if for some reason, there's another opportunity, please pm me.

Same here, it seems i took to lang to get out of my 'hermit' phase...
so if ever there is a second run/chance please count me in Kenji

kenji

Hello to all who applied for the deck,

thanks for your posting.
I am glad to know most of you have received the decks all right.

You know, the creator Ms 'mamanmiyuki' checks this thread.
(With the help of her husband, for she is not so versed in English.)
Your warm comments should give her great joy...:)

She is planning to sell the deck at Amazon sites in the future.
But unfortunately, it seems it takes considerable time for her to complete the many troublesome steps.

So, I will arrange a group order once again, for those who cannot wait.
First please make an application by posting here.
(NOTE PLEASE DON'T PM ME, FOR MY PM BOX IS STILL FULL!)

tedglart

Kenji, thank you so much for starting another group order for this charming deck. I would like to order one copy, please. I appreciate that it may take a while to collect enough names. I look forward to hearing from you again. All the best.

trzes

Many thanks from me too! And yes, I would like a copy too.

emmsma

I would like to order a second copy, as I love this deck so much