ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TAROT ( Clive Barrett) STUDY GROUP

SweetIsTheTruth

Hi all,

I am curious to know if anyone here is interested in continuing the Ancient Egyptian Tarot (Clive Barrett) study group. If you are, please respond here.

Thanks

SweetIsTheTruth

Ladybro

SweetIsTheTruth said:
Hi all,

I am curious to know if anyone here is interested in continuing the Ancient Egyptian Tarot (Clive Barrett) study group. If you are, please respond here.

Thanks

SweetIsTheTruth

Me. My writing English is bad, (real bad) could be a problem; nevertheless I’ll be glad to share my knowledge with the group

Rosanne

Glad to see you are picking up the torch and running with it! Its a great deck and there are lots of fans out there I am sure. Best of good wishes for the study. ~Rosanne

la-luna

Mine is on it's way but i sertainly would love to participate

SweetIsTheTruth

Thanks so much for your responses. There is another poster who has also expressed an interest in participating as well via private message.

This group was originally setup up so that each poster could select which trumps each poster would like to open for discussion. Shall we begin by selecting the remaining trumps not covered yet? Please feel free to provide any input or ideas as to how we might best proceed.

lacewing

I would like to participate. I'm new to tarot and the Ancient Egyptian is my second deck ... so I'll be more of a learner than enlighten-er!

aaquwaa

Hi everyone,
Looking forward to starting back on this deck. Maybe we should finish the trumps, then do a card of the week or so. Should we bump up the old threads? There was some great info there. What do you think SweetIsThe Truth? :)
aaquwaa

SweetIsTheTruth

aaquwaa said:
Hi everyone,
Looking forward to starting back on this deck. Maybe we should finish the trumps, then do a card of the week or so. Should we bump up the old threads? There was some great info there. What do you think SweetIsThe Truth? :)
aaquwaa

It sounds like a great idea to me. I am open to any and all suggestions.

lacewing

It sounds good to me. I started reading the old thread and the intro in the book. How do we do this?

SweetIsTheTruth

lacewing said:
How do we do this?

I much prefer we decide how to proceed based on consensus.

I have gone through the threads regarding the trumps. The following trumps have not so far been addressed in this study:

IV Emperor
VI-The Lovers
X-Wheel of Fortune
XI Justice
XIII Death (Reserved for Emily - Is she still around?)
XIV Temperance
XV Devil
XVII Star
XXI World
(Please verify the above list is correct. Many eyes make for fewer mistakes.)

Would it be agreeable to everyone if we each claim which trump or trumps we wish to tackle? If it is so agreed, I offer to let everyone take the trump(s) of their choosing and I will claim whatever trumps might be left after everyone else has made their choice(s).