Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

CosmicBeing

December 12th, 2016

Young Woman - Mountain - Fly - Rat - Broom
Younger Woman- May be me or someone else
Mountain - Major challenges to overcome
*I am going to the gym to weight life*
Fly- A period of ill health. Depression
Rat- Someone working against me behind my back (or maybe a literal rodent or description of something/someone)
Broom- A new home. New attitude
*I am cleaning up the house today*

Really no clue what this means.

Non-literal
I have a major challenge to overcome pertaining to my health that is working against me gaining to new attitude.
or
There will be a female that I nee to overcome a major challenge with who has ill will attitude toward me.

Literal
A woman with a major obstacles to health pertaining to rodents that requires a new home (for the woman or the rodents.)

Enlightenment23

Rat- Someone working against me behind my back (or maybe a literal rodent or description of something/someone)

Non-literal
I have a major challenge to overcome pertaining to my health that is working against me gaining to new attitude.
or
There will be a female that I nee to overcome a major challenge with who has ill will attitude toward me.

Literal
A woman with a major obstacles to health pertaining to rodents that requires a new home (for the woman or the rodents.)

Great interps. Expect the unexpected though. Would have never even thought the "wreath' card could represent my fully functioning laptop would self destruct lol.

I'll do my own daily today, as well.

Enlightenment23

Daily Pull - Dec. 12

Bow (You're highly thought of) - Happiness - Bread (prosperity & abundance)

This is a tough one as I'm not expecting any communication regarding anyone as far as being highly thought of. Maybe its one of those things where someone is thinking of you, but you have no idea who it could be. I am also expecting news about a job, but I've darn near given up at this point. But it would explain the happiness and bread cards. I also did get paid this morning, but that was before I did my card pulls. We'll see.

P.S. CB, do you find that some of the cards are a bit repetitive ?

CosmicBeing

Bow (You're highly thought of) - Happiness - Bread (prosperity & abundance)

This is a tough one as I'm not expecting any communication regarding anyone as far as being highly thought of. Maybe its one of those things where someone is thinking of you, but you have no idea who it could be. I am also expecting news about a job, but I've darn near given up at this point. But it would explain the happiness and bread cards. I also did get paid this morning, but that was before I did my card pulls. We'll see.

P.S. CB, do you find that some of the cards are a bit repetitive ?
To answer your questions. If you mean the deck overall...I do think there are many cards that have very similar meanings. But maybe that what makes the deck more accurate. If you are asking about your own personal pull this week. I haven't see it yet.

I don't have my book with me just going off of your meaning.

I think that you are highly thought of in a very positive manner allowing prosperity & happiness to happen.

Literal...
Maybe the bread card is something literal. Maybe you'll eat something today that you think taste amazing especially the bread. A sandwich, garlic bread, french toast, pizza dough (pizza slice.)

CosmicBeing

January 1st through April 1st

1/1-1/7
Jug - Chair Empty - Cracked Cup
Lighthearted, carefree time because of dissatisfaction leaving my life

1/8-1/14
Hand - Yoke - Dolphin
In need of help/assistance with feeling tied down/frustrated pertaining to financial gain.

1/15-1/21
Scissors - Carriage - Ring
Disappointment in a journey about a relationship (business or romantic)

1/22-1/28
Dog close up - Egg - Shark
Pleasure with a close friend because of successful plans incur material loss.

1/29-2/4
Club - Rabbit - Cobweb
club-doing something against your better judgement
Rabbit-Sex
cobweb-Protection against negative energy
Doing something against your better judgement pertaining to sex, but you are protected from negative energy.

2/5-2/11
Quill - Fly - Grapes
Quill- foundation, getting back to the basics.
Fly-illness, depression, re-evaluate lifestyle
Grapes- Time to go out and have fun, break from routine

2/12-2/18
Chain - Mule - Wreath - Wall
Chain- events that will affect your life.
Mule- Someone is extremely stubborn and unwilling to change, being stubborn and rigid in your/their view.
Wreath- sorrow over a loss
Wall- misunderstanding, up to me/person to reconcile

2/19-2/25
Grasshopper - Whale - Goldfish - Inkpot
Grasshopper- situation in the balance that require careful handling.
Whale- Great worry over nothing
goldfish- increase in material wealth or spiritual wealth
inkpot- problems to be resolved, need to face the problems

2/26-3/4
Vase - Spear - Torch
vase- secret admirer
spear- heartache over what you no longer have.
torch- spiritual development, enlightenment, awareness, understanding, everything will become clear

3/5-3/11
Feather - Kangaroo - Leg
feather- someone you know is undependable, insincere, be careful who you trust.
kangaroo- unsettle times, scattered attention, make sound plans
leg- stepping into a new experience

3/12-3/18
Stork - Sun - Teardrop
news of a birth or a new business opportunity
happiness and well being
great personal sorrow, tears

3/19-3/25
Dog Far Away - Turkey - Fire
distant friend is thinking of you.
someone behaving stupidly, being affected by stupidity
strong emotions. passionate love or hate

3/26-4/1
Tower - Boot - Pig - Clouds
solid foundation, success with effort
increase your efforts if you want to achieve your goals
beware of greed
temporary problems

**I'll translate theme the week before. See how well this method works**

CosmicBeing

Non-literal
or

Literal

UPDATE:
Younger Woman was me
The challenge was going for weight lifting class. I just didn't want to go today.. I am tired from just grooming myself (shaving, bleaching, now I have to wash my hair and do laundry) Been up since 6am.
Fly the depression may just be a down mood..not up to it or my monthly is here
Rat is probably me working against myself or my hormones
Broom is working against a new attitude.

I'm going to go tomorrow in the morning/afternoon or Wednesday before I get too tired.

Enlightenment23

To answer your questions. If you mean the deck overall...I do think there are many cards that have very similar meanings. But maybe that what makes the deck more accurate. If you are asking about your own personal pull this week. I haven't see it yet.

I don't have my book with me just going off of your meaning.

I think that you are highly thought of in a very positive manner allowing prosperity & happiness to happen.

Literal...
Maybe the bread card is something literal. Maybe you'll eat something today that you think taste amazing especially the bread. A sandwich, garlic bread, french toast, pizza dough (pizza slice.)

Just asking in general. None of my readings have been repetitive but, for instance, there are few cards that refer travel, a "good time" or an event, and tons of money cards.

BTW you were spot on with the bread ! I had ordered a chicken Parmesan from a pizza place which, of course, came with a side of bread. Yum!

Enlightenment23

UPDATE:
Younger Woman was me
The challenge was going for weight lifting class. I just didn't want to go today.. I am tired from just grooming myself (shaving, bleaching, now I have to wash my hair and do laundry) Been up since 6am.
Fly the depression may just be a down mood..not up to it or my monthly is here
Rat is probably me working against myself or my hormones
Broom is working against a new attitude.

I'm going to go tomorrow in the morning/afternoon or Wednesday before I get too tired.

Interesting. The cards were a mix of literal and non-literal meanings.

As for me, I'm still not entirely sure who or what that Bow is referring to. And after going through a period of frustration today with work being halted due to my laptop, I started emotional eating (seeking Happiness) through food (Bread). Again, you nailed the bread card đź‘Ź

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Dec. 13

Heart (Love, affection, deep caring), Purse (be careful with finances), Barrel (something is lacking, love, money, or goals)

Heart has stumped me since I don't have anyone that close to me romantically. Maybe its just a sweet text from my mom or something. Purse could be someone asking me for money or I might have to keep a close eye on my bank account. And barrel could be finally getting the email from the company I've been waiting for. And it won't be good news.

Let's see.

CosmicBeing

Heart (Love, affection, deep caring), Purse (be careful with finances), Barrel (something is lacking, love, money, or goals)

Heart has stumped me since I don't have anyone that close to me romantically. Maybe its just a sweet text from my mom or something. Purse could be someone asking me for money or I might have to keep a close eye on my bank account. And barrel could be finally getting the email from the company I've been waiting for. And it won't be good news.

Let's see.

Literal:
There might be A purse you really like but do not have the money to purchase it.
or
A purse with hearts and barrels on it.

Non literal:
Deep care for your finances causes a lack of goals or money (not spending it easily on anything)
or
What you said.