In need of gay tarot help

Memor

I've recently started to try my hand at tarot when I saw the Gay Tarot Deck by Antonella P. and Lee B. (which was/is awesome!) I've recently lost the small booklet with the card meanings and I'm too much of a beginner to know what they all mean. Could someone direct me to where I could find the meanings over again? I was told to go out and buy a book with all tarot meanings, but that's pretty hard to do when you're a jobless freshman and want to keep the book pocket sized so your folks won't see D=.

Please help! and Thank you!

x_shadow_xx

Memor said:
I've recently started to try my hand at tarot when I saw the Gay Tarot Deck by Antonella P. and Lee B. (which was/is awesome!) I've recently lost the small booklet with the card meanings and I'm too much of a beginner to know what they all mean. Could someone direct me to where I could find the meanings over again? I was told to go out and buy a book with all tarot meanings, but that's pretty hard to do when you're a jobless freshman and want to keep the book pocket sized so your folks won't see D=.

Please help! and Thank you!

Hey :) I don't have this deck, but having seen a preview of the cards I would say the meanings are the same as the RWS deck, if you click on 'learn' up in the top corner of the site it will take you to a very easy meanings tutorial. I'm a beginner myself and found it so useful

HTH

Le Fanu

It´s a RWS based deck. You can use any book which discusses this system. Im currently reading Tarot Plain and Simple (can´t remember the author, but it´s listed on amazon) which I think would be excellent for beginners.

Also, the creator, Lee, is a member here at AT I think. If it were me Id send him a pm; he might have the LWB as a document he can send if you ask him nicely...

just an idea...

Lee

Unfortunately after a computer crash a few months ago, I no longer have a copy. :(