View Single Post
Citizen

jolie_amethyst 
A crystal specific follow up on insomnia...

So, since this thread first came up, I had another BAD go round with insomnia and another round with nightmares/overactive dreaming. Because of this, I started hunting out specific crystals from my collection that might help.

I picked up a 3" zippered fabric coin purse & added the following stones, based on recs here, meanings listed elsewhere, and a little intuition:

Rose quartz
Howlite
Sodalite
Labradorite
Unakite
Snowflake Obsidian
Blue Lace Agate
Amethyst (This one can be too active for some people, but it's my birthstone & it didn't doesn't bother me that way.)

Typically on the nightstand are black tourmaline & lepidolite, with a clear quartz point, in a bed of mixed color moonstone chips. Smoky quartz may be on the nightstand or in the pouch--it gets moved around as I don't have enough of it yet.

For practicality, the little bag is tethered to the bed with a long leash and then tucked under the pillow. I've had too many mornings previously where I had to hunt under the bed to find where my favorite palmstone had wandered off to!

So far, it's been a week, and I've had less struggle getting to sleep. Before bed, or when I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll reach under the pillow, find the pouch, and thank the stones for their efforts. That seems to be enough to trick my mind into going back to sleep, at least so far. I'll admit to some skepticism, but anyone who has gone through multiple sleepless nights knows there comes a point where you'll try anything at all.

Added a pic; stones are no more than 3/4" on their longest side.
Attached Images

Top   #16