Tarocchi della Luna announced

Moonboy

Hello Astilano

Yes, that is us....yes , we can combine shipping on multiple deck orders :)

Nemia

I just had a mail from the Asylum with a picture of the swoon-worthy box :)

Daemon Lover

Just ordered the 90 card Paradoxical version!!!

Very excited. 😀

Moonboy

yes, we just received 50 advanced copies of the PARADOXICAL mutation. We didn't expect these until Spring 2017! Most are already spoken for, but we have about 12 left as of this writing. You can see samples at www.deviantmoon.com

Patrick Booker

I have ordered both versions now, so hopefully I can combine postage.

Patrick

flyingfoxtarot

Hello flyingfoxtarot ,

No plans (or time) to write a huge guidebook, but I am currently working on a full color PDF for the deck...It won't be as massive as the Deviant Moon Book, but it should shed an interesting light on the whole deck :)

Yay, I can't wait to read it and dig into the new deck!

Moonboy

Decks will start shipping on Dec 1st...we will send an email once the decks go out. :)

SharonRA

Patrick, I just read a FB post reply to someone in the Tarot Marketplace group that said you were able to get boxes for those of us who already own the Italian Majors, and are ordering only the Minors...I hope that is true, because I just ordered a Minors only pack this morning (wow, it's so expensive with shipping and our Canadian dollar being so low). It'll be wonderful to have a solid box for my Italian deck. :)

Moonboy

Hi Sharon,

Yes! We were able to get a deal for boxes after all, even though the Minors pack is a very low print run! Thanks for asking!

SharonRA

Fantastic, Patrick! Thank you. :) Really looking forward to completing my minors only deck, it will be a nice Christmas gift to myself. lol Would have loved to grab a 2nd copy (I have two Italian majors only, one still unwrapped) of a minors only deck, as well, but just didn't have the extra cash available.