View Single Post
Citizen

Tag_jorrit 

I really like the decks with the playing card inserts. Sometimes the royalty cards can be person cards.

And the decks where you can instantly tell what they symbol is. Although many have attractive artwork, they can difficult to read because of all the busy, distracting illustrations.

The Rider must be male and look like he's on a mission since the Rider is an alternate young man or someone delivering news.

Another important one for me is that the Park must be illustrated properly, as it is sometimes pictured as a cozy garden since the Park/Garden is representative of the general public or a social circle so the visual cues can help.

Nearly all the traditional and/or antique decks have the "correct" illustrations, such as the commercially available Piatnik, Blue Owl decks. My site as lots of more obscure antique repros that have good illustrations if you like the antique look. The newer ones that I like such as the Maybe Lenormand and Pixie's Lenormand are very readable modern decks. But then, I am a traditionalist at heart.
Top   #4