Fey Tarot Book Necessary?

iAmRiotEyes

I'm thinking about buying the Fey Tarot deck and am wondering whether to buy the companion book with it or not. I don't know whether it's worth it though, does anyone own it? Was it helpful?

gregory

That is one of the BEST companion books there is. It REALLY is. Riccardo Minetti knows his stuff and it shows. It's worth having for ANY deck, as it illuminates tarot as a whole, and it's especially worth having for the Fey.

I don't myself think any companion book is essential, but of all the companion books I own, this is one of the VERY best.

Tibor

I'm thinking about buying the Fey Tarot deck and am wondering whether to buy the companion book with it or not. I don't know whether it's worth it though, does anyone own it? Was it helpful?

Yes LOL ;)

Astraea

That is one of the BEST companion books there is. It REALLY is. Riccardo Minetti knows his stuff and it shows. It's worth having for ANY deck, as it illuminates tarot as a whole, and it's especially worth having for the Fey.

I don't myself think any companion book is essential, but of all the companion books I own, this is one of the VERY best.
Absolutely agree.

gregory

Go for it. You will NOT regret it.

Tarot Fairy

I have searched for the book for a couple months but find it eventually; I love it! I am a companion book addict and it's one of my favorites...

iAmRiotEyes

Go for it. You will NOT regret it.

I found a seller who offered the deck and book brand new for a little less than the used price. Ahh, my love affair with Amazon will never cease. ;)

I'm excited! I'm not usually into these kinds of decks but I read the study group posts for the Fey and got a look at the whole deck and I'm hooked. It'll be nice to explore, even though I was a bit nervous to branch out into a non-traditional RWS deck. I also like how light hearted yet deep it seems to be.

I have searched for the book for a couple months but find it eventually; I love it! I am a companion book addict and it's one of my favorites...

Can't wait to read it! :)