Dreaming Way in a Tin

Hedera

... No, it does not exist yet. ;)

But I think it should!

I love smaller decks, I love decks in a tin, and I absolutely ADORE the Dreaming Way!!
Who is with me?

Several other decks-inna-tin came into existance because people expressed an interest. I am hoping that together we can do the same with the Dreaming Way!

ana luisa

LOVE LOVE LOVE this deck !!! But I would only buy it in a tin if the cards were the same size. I do not like small renditions...

feynrir

I prefer just trimming the large version. The creator himself admires the deck in borderless form; it even remains easy to read without the titles IMO.

With the freeform pattern on the backs of the cards, it also allows for one to keep the titles when trimming if they wish. I prefer the deck as images alone.

This is a rare deck for me where the borders really don't detract too much due to the colorful, yet largely mild, color palettes and the fine lines of the artwork. But if one wants them gone, the deck looks just gorgeous as well.

I'm not fond of the size of tinned US Games decks, but that's just me. Particularly when there's a border involved, the images are just much too small--and that's coming from someone with tiny hands!

Glass Owl

I prefer just trimming the large version. The creator himself admires the deck in borderless form; it even remains easy to read without the titles IMO.

With the freeform pattern on the backs of the cards, it also allows for one to keep the titles when trimming if they wish.!
Oh, I wish this deck was borderless. I normally don't buy duplicate deck but for this one I just may have to make an exception so I can trim a second copy. I personally don't care for the backs (I don't think they match the deck style at all) but at least they would look fine if the deck was trimmed.