An Animal Tarot Deck - black and white fantasy

garmonbozia

I have looked at this deck on Gamecrafter both times I have placed an order there, and I thought about getting it both times. I love the B&W artwork.

Now that I see it is the creation of an AT user. it's been firmly added to my wishlist! Getting to see more of the card images in this thread swayed my opinion. They look great.

Pam O

Arghhh I am really busy and really stressed. But, after a few months of not updating, I have finally updated the blog! I really need someone to poke/slap/punch me into updating it more often, because I usually don't have enough willpower. Although it will be amazing to be able to print a booklet of blog entries/meanings, it just seems like such a gigantic task that I want another three years before I finish that part of the deck. :p

http://blackfantasytarot.wordpress.com

Still no daggers or Majors yet! It will be quite fun to do the Majors, I think.

I just bought your deck and it is GREAT. I do love the posts you have done so far like your LWB explaination of Temperance. You have great talents as an artist and as a wordsmith. :royal::thumbsup: This is a gift of a "royal" "thumbs up" for you. :)

Hopefully you finish the LWB, or maybe you can post what you have in one document that can be saved and printed?

Take care!

Starri Knytes

I got my sheet's worth of reprinted cards today! Since there are extras, I'll be happy to send them as samples for anyone curious about the size & cardstock. 1 per person, please.
*raises hand*
What a lovely offer!
I would like one please, that is if you still have extras available.

desertrat

I don't think cardlady visits AT any longer. :(