The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Sebavin

Well, umm...ermm...I promised cat* I'd post in the htread once I mailed off my cards. Well, I got them mailed (a coupla weeks ago), but forgot to post here saying they were scurrying on their way.

*ducks cat's paw*

But yeah. They're on their way to the ferret.

PS~ are we done yet?

gregory

My 9 Wands will be mailed the next time someone can be bothered to walk two miles to the car to go to the post office (snow issues here...)

gregory

ETA and by the way - here it is.... Just to show I did it.

Weird or what ?? })

Attachments

• 9 wands.jpg
    9 wands.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 88

Guiding Cauldron

just having a catch up around here to see whats been going on, so very near the end of it all i see :)

Cat*

Sebavin,
Thanks for the update! :)

gregory,
Squee! Those scarves and the tiny rucksack are just adorable! :love:
And the black cloak of the teacher makes me think of Harry Potter, which makes me think of Severus Snape, which makes me think of... ;)

I've been very bad myself. No Eight of Swords card has been drawn yet. :| I shall do it this weekend, though. Really.

Nonetheless, I'm also curious to hear what happened to rhombchick (never heard back from her when I last PMed her - but I've seen her around here) and Equidies who jumped in at the very last minute to do one of the Ferret's cards.

Are you out there, the two of you? Equidies, did you ever get cards to draw on? rhombchick, did you ever finish your cards? Maybe even sent them off to Feretian? Could you two give us a short status update, even if it is "I haven't drawn anything yet"? I would sleep so much calmer knowing I only need to worry about my own cards... :)

gregory

Your 8 and those two people the only missing ones then ? Equidies was around 10 hours ago, too....

yirabeth

I know Equidies has his design done (It's AWESOME!!) and I think it's either on the way or about to BE on the way...I sent him a text though so he can check in :)

Love the 9 of Wands too, how adorable!!

~Yira

Cat*

gregory said:
Your 8 and those two people the only missing ones then ?
Yes. Sebavin's cards are on the way, so we're only waiting to hear back from Feretian to confirm their arrival.

Did you already get yours in the mail? Or do you still have snow issues? Just asking so I don't miss any updates of the list in post #1. :)

yirabeth, thanks for PMing Equidies! :)

Equidies

Hi folks :)

Cat* said:
Are you out there, the two of you? Equidies, did you ever get cards to draw on?
I haven't yet received the cards, I planned on posting when I had. Sorry for just going silent, I've got a lot on my plate at the moment so I filed this away in my brain to be prompted by the arrival of the cards :) I certainly haven't vanished and this thread is in my watched threads, so I will see updates as soon as I have the chance to check.

As Yirabeth has stated, I have a design ready so panic ye not it shall be done! It may be quicker for me to buy the blank cards here. Would these be the correct ones?

Warm regards,
~E~

gregory

Sorry Cat* :* - yes, it (9 Wands - that was right was it not ???) was mailed the other day..... So - where is rhombchick ? I have cheekily PMd her.... She did post her cards in a thread once, didn't she ?

Equidies - I have two spare blank cards; I can send them on to you (I am in the UK too...) I can ony assume yours are lost in the mail.... Are you doing just one QoP - in which case, you'll only need two cards....

If so - contact me with your mailing address by EMAIL as my net connection is very dodgy because of snow, but a few emails get through when I'm not even looking !....