The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Debra

I'm discouraged that this is taking so long :(

Mice have short lives...some of the earlier ones are on their death beds now.

Equidies

The cards haven't arrived yet but they should do so very soon. Just to show some progress though, I attach a sketch. I will adjust the cheese so the pentagram is not broken, but as a point of interest, is having the symbol cut like this a particularly bad thing? I find it a little displeasing, but wondered if it had deeper meaning of which I was not aware.

Warm regards,
~E~

Attachments

• NMT_QoP-Sketch-Crop.jpg
    NMT_QoP-Sketch-Crop.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 91

All Is One

I think having the symbol cut is quite interesting. I like your drawing! We mailed the cards out, they should be there soon.

Lutestring

Sorry I haven't been around. I've just been catching up on this thread, and found some confusion about my cards. I sent all four of my cards together, to Feretian last June. I did two copies of 4 pents, and two different versions of Justice (town mouse and country mouse). Ferry posted both versions of Justice at post #74 on the other deck raffle nonny thread. 4 of Pentacles was post #75. Justice seems to have wandered away from the list at the beginning of the thread. I hope the cards haven't gone missing too. I'm sure they are safe with the other myce, and waiting patiently for their LWB entries. I just remembered I never sent them, and will have to go away and think, as I don't know where the bit of paper is that I wrote them on. Cat and gregory, I hope this clears things up and I hope I have saved you from spending time looking.

Cat*

gregory said:
She hopes to have a quick look here over the weekend.... But anyway in Feb.
I'm not intending to rush Feretian. I know she does what she can. :)

I was really hoping I could sort of prepare the filed for her, so she didn't have to do all the work herself. I assume it's hard enough to keep track of all the 156 real-life cards and LWB entries in whatever form plus all the extra bits and pieces people sent as it is!

Debra said:
I'm discouraged that this is taking so long :(

Mice have short lives...some of the earlier ones are on their death beds now.
Debra, I know what you mean. I also really want to see this project finished, which is why I keep rummaging around in the virtual corners to make one big pile of stuff right here in the middle of this thread, so we can see where we all are and what finishing touches are still needed.
Especially now that gregory has found us a Scanmouse, I don't want to keep that generous extra helper waiting for too long...

Equidies said:
Just to show some progress though, I attach a sketch. I will adjust the cheese so the pentagram is not broken, but as a point of interest, is having the symbol cut like this a particularly bad thing? I find it a little displeasing, but wondered if it had deeper meaning of which I was not aware.
Ooh, I like! I bet there are some people who'd find a cut pentagram distasteful/disturbing as it is a sacred symbol to them. Then again, others will find the pentagram itself disturbing, yet others will oppose to something else, so I guess you should just go with what your artistic hunches tell you. :)

Lutestring said:
Sorry I haven't been around. I've just been catching up on this thread, and found some confusion about my cards. I sent all four of my cards together, to Feretian last June. I did two copies of 4 pents, and two different versions of Justice (town mouse and country mouse). Ferry posted both versions of Justice at post #74 on the other deck raffle nonny thread. 4 of Pentacles was post #75. Justice seems to have wandered away from the list at the beginning of the thread. I hope the cards haven't gone missing too. I'm sure they are safe with the other myce, and waiting patiently for their LWB entries. I just remembered I never sent them, and will have to go away and think, as I don't know where the bit of paper is that I wrote them on. Cat and gregory, I hope this clears things up and I hope I have saved you from spending time looking.
Thank you so much for the update! I'm very happy to hear that your cards arrived and have even been posted (clearly, my searching skills can still be improved!). I'll edit my list (post #90) accordingly. :)

gregory

OK - Cat* - how about a thread for all the LWB entries so we can all see what you have separate from cards and the discussion here ?? Then we can bite a few bums about it; they don't need mailing or scanning so there is No Excuse !

ETA HELL there are a lot missing..... I just pulled all the ones from your posts to see.... I will PM all offenders if you like ? Also baba and Griz about the bags ? (ETA I have now PMd about the bags !)

ETA Equidies - that's LOVELY.

gregory

Update already - Baba's bag is on its way to the Twinkling One !

Aulruna

Sheesh. I could have sworn I already sent some LWB entries for the last two cards...

Here goes:

9 of Pentacles:
An accomplished mouse is her own mistress.

Chariot:
Skill is needed to achieve the impossible - controlling cats.

Cat*

gregory said:
OK - Cat* - how about a thread for all the LWB entries so we can all see what you have separate from cards and the discussion here ?? Then we can bite a few bums about it; they don't need mailing or scanning so there is No Excuse !

ETA HELL there are a lot missing..... I just pulled all the ones from your posts to see.... I will PM all offenders if you like ?
I'd rather not open yet another Nonny Deck thread. It's hard enough keeping track of the Myce as it is! :bugeyed: :) I can add links to the current lists in post #1 of this thread, however, for easy reference.

You'd take a huge task off my desk if you sent PMs about the missing LWB entries! Yes, I would totally like it if you did that! :* Don't forget, though: They may not be offenders after all - just people who didn't post their LWB entries in one of the threads (or worse: people who did but whose posts didn't come up in my searches) but who PMed them to Feretian instead, or sent them to her on lovingly decorated postcards or whatever. :)

gregory said:
Also baba and Griz about the bags ? (ETA I have now PMd about the bags !)
Thank you so much! :love: And yay for Baba's bag already being on its way! :thumbsup:

Aulruna said:
Sheesh. I could have sworn I already sent some LWB entries for the last two cards...
Thank you for posting them (again). It's entirely possible that you did indeed post your LWB entries and just escaped my attention. These Myce are really running all over the place and hiding in the unlikeliest corners! No offense meant. :)

All three parts of the list updated to here!

gregory

Griz's bag is now also on the way. :) And I will PM, daintily. MOUSEFULLY !

xxx

PS shall I also PM about the bolded questions, or has someone ?