The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

lark

Cat* said:
:* Don't forget, though: They may not be offenders after all - just people who didn't post their LWB entries in one of the threads (or worse: people who did but whose posts didn't come up in my searches) but who PMed them to Feretian instead, or sent them to her on lovingly decorated postcards or whatever. :)
Hi Cat...my LWB write up was sent along with my cards...the 3 of wands and the Knight of Wands... so Feretian should have them.
Just wanted to let you know.

gregory

As were quite a few others - I am getting PMs. But this way at least we know Ferry should have them ! (and two are in threads, the authors do say; I am searching...!)

ETA More PMs. Ferry has a lot that aren't in threads, clearly, and several more are coming. I will PM the ones I now have later to Cat* for her post..

Cat*

Lists updated with LWB entries (including two of myself) and other new information!

Thank you everyone who replied to gregory's PMs and/or posted their information here! :love:

gregory said:
Griz's bag is now also on the way. :)
Yay! I'm sure the bags will draw in all the missing Myce cards and texts like nothing else! :D

gregory said:
And I will PM, daintily. MOUSEFULLY !
Yay! :thumbsup: :*

Can we get badges with special titles and cute little myce? gregory could be the PMM (Private Message Mouse), All Is One would be the BCM (Blank Cards Mouse), Feretian is the CCM (Card Collecting Mouse), Eowyn can be the PIM (Project Inspiring Mouse), Grizabella needs a NAM (Nonny Awakening Mouse) badge, and yours truly would proudly be the LMM (List Making Mouse). And everyone else needs a ANMDCM (A. Nonny Mouse Deck Contributor Mouse) badge, of course (subtitled "I contributed to the A. Nonny Mouse Deck, and all I got was this mousy badge!" ;))!

gregory said:
PS shall I also PM about the bolded questions, or has someone ?
If you still have time, feel free to do so! I didn't get around to it yet, so I don't think anyone has asked. (You can of course ignore the ones that are listed as being on the way, since only FerryMouseEater can answer that.)

gregory

OK I have PMd so many people that I may have even done some twice, and also sent three emails.....

Does anyone KNOW GreenMoonBeam and / or rabble ?

I am getting answers too - thanks to everyone sending them ! :* you all rock :*

Cat*

Eowyn has offered to draw more cards and has agreed to do the Empress. :thumbsup: I'm currently waiting to hear back from her if she can do both of them or just one...

ETA: She'll do both! Yay! So the Empress is covered, too. :)

I decided to reassign the card since it seemed unlikely that GreenMoonBeam had only done one of her original three cards but bowed out of the other two (I strongly suspect that card just slipped off the first list of cards to be reassigned). At worst we will have extra Empresses for the lucky deck winners to choose from. :)

All Is One

I got a PM about my cards but I don't know the answers to anything. I'm not getting any real sleep these days and I'm not going to be much use for awhile, but I'm with you in spirit!!!!

Sebavin

((((AIO's spirit))))

PM'ed my LWB entries to greggers.

I'm excited that this new fire has been lit underneath is....myce are scurrying in every which direction to get this project finished. I can't wait to see what the bags look like.

gregory

I have seen baba-prague's but it isn't my business to post a link, I feel, She can if she likes. It's FAB. :) It has - A MOUSE (among other things...)

Equidies

It looks like things are coming together splendidly - hurrah for the dedication and energy of the myce! :)

Thanks for the input on my pentagram concerns. I will see which way feels right as it all comes together but I think I will be more comfortable leaving the symbol whole. The slice from it doesn't add something I particularly wanted to include in the symbolism of the card, it was just an aesthetic issue to make the cheese look more firmly like a cheese :)

I am still eagerly awaiting the blanks and shall keep you informed of progress.

Squeak!
~E~

Cat*

All LWB entries that made their way to me via gregory have been updated.

I also bolded the missing LWBs, so we can see better what we still need to get.

Myce are scurrying all over AT... ~O8>