Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Asradel

Rider Waite Smith Deck

The following cards have gone walk-about from this much used deck that I acquired from a friend of mine recently:

The Fool
The Hermit
The Sun

Anybody????

These are the standard RWS cards with the blue diagonal lines on the backs.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing and able to help me complete this old deck. It really wants to be read.

Bright Blessings,
Az

baba-prague

Elven said:
I have a request - which I hope someone, or a few people can help me with.

I am looking for Major Arcana cards from different decks (just one from each type of deck - not every deck made though ;)) for a creative Tarot project.

If you could pass along a card from a deck - I would be really grateful. Please pm me if you can help - pretty please :)

Baroque Bohemian Cats are one I would really love - any card will do though.

Blessings
Elven x

Elven - sorry, I've been really busy and only just seen this. We can send you some cards - we have spares. We actually don't have all the cards - we seemed to end up with lots of spares of certain cards only, as it seems to depend on which sheets are printed extra times. But if you don't mind a general selection I can send some. Please pm me your address. Just make a small donation to a cat charity please or feed a feral or something similar - no need to pay us anything.

WooMonkey

I've got an extra "believe in yourself" card from the dog wisdom deck. And many cards from the Dante, Titania's Star, Leonardo DaVinci, and LS mini Universal Tarot. I tried putting together a decent Hoi Polloi deck from 2 separate ones off eBay, so I might have a card that someone needs from that too!

:)

cSpaceDiva

WooMonkey,

Any chance you have a duplicate Star from the Hoi Polloi?

Elven

Baba-Prague *Elven bows*

Thankyou so much!!! The cards are purrrrrrfect!!! I so appreciate you sending them. They arrived today so Im down to the Cat shop tomorrow - and Im taking Miss Wiggles (my cat) for a day in the park as well - ant excuse to celebrate! :D

Thankyou! :p

Many Blessings
Elven x

WooMonkey

SpaceDiva,
Let me take a look. Some of my cards are kind of disorganized right now, but I'll get back one way or another!
:)

WooMonkey

cSpaceDiva,
Wow, even MORE disorganized than I thought! The weird thing is that the hoi polloi decks that I won didn't really match--the cards are slightly different sizes, and one is a lighter hue(?) than the other. I keep looking on eBay to see if I can get another, but they've been bid very high up!

Anyway I DO have an extra Star card, and it's not creased! I don't know if it will match the deck you have, but PM me if you want it and I'll send it along!

Woo!

Chronata

Just throwing it out there...on the off chance...

Does anyone have a spare World from the Inner Child?

My deck doesn't have one...and while I can do very nice readings without it...(which I do a lot) It might feel better...more whole ...with a World card.:D

WooMonkey

cSpaceDiva,
Made it to the outgoing mail before the postman. So the Star is starting her journey north to you! She should be there before the end of the week.

:) Woo-hoo!

TemperanceAngel

Just in case and I would appreciate it sooooooo much :)

Does anyone have a spare Master Card from the Osho Zen?

Many, many thanks to you all!!