Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

firecatpickles

Still searching for my lost 6 of Cups --a victim of pussycat mischief...

Scan in this post for correct size and style...

Thank you to whomever, in advance. To sweeten the pot, I am offering a free 22-Card Majors only Reading for whomever sends me the card...

KK

Clementine_webb

Missing cards

Hi, just a shot in the dark here...

from the Anchient Minchiate Etruria (LS), I'm missing the King of coins and the five of cups.

thanks!

satinangel

Long shot, but thought I'd try anyway...

My youngest daughter needs a Fool card from the Caring Psychic Family deck.

~SatinAngel~

Edited to add: Jeanette was kind enough to send me the missing card! :)

firecatpickles

kilts_knave said:
Still searching for my lost 6 of Cups --a victim of pussycat mischief...

US Games is sending a replacement. What a perfect piece of mail to be my first in my new home, huh?

Maxxine, I may be trading a deck for a Minchiate Etruria, in which case I can send you those missing cards. But hang on, it won't be till the end of Sept. beginning of Oct..

kilty

The Hanged Man

This is a huge long-shot, but I'm missing my name's sake, The Hanged Man, from the Medieval Scapini Tarot. It's an awful deck anyway, but as I have it, I'd rather it be complete. Can anyone help?

The Hanged Man

Anyone Missing Cards From the Rider-Waite?

Hi all,

Are any of you missing a card from the classic Rider-Waite deck? You see, I was doing this thing, where I was selling cards in envelopes with interpretations inside for a pound each, but the idea never really took of. Consequently, I have the majority of a Rider-Waite deck, but they are useless to me as they are incomplete, and of course, I have my own, old Rider deck anyway.

I have the majority of the Major Arcana and the entire Minor Arcana, so if you're missing any Rider cards, I'll see what I can do. I know that there is already a thread for lost cards, but I thought I'd start a new one because I have so many of these Rider cards available, and the other thread is so busy that a seeker may miss my post.

x

Satori

elf said:
You know I can't believe I'm here again and for this...

I left out a deck last night, I know, I know...stupid.
Well this morning the kids knocked a card off the desk and the dog chewed it up! I know how this sounds ... the dog ate my homework...but I actually thought...put it away...don't leave that there....and poof.

Anyway, Tao Oracle, one of my can't live without decks, card #58 The Joyous. I'm sure the dog was joyous as she chewed it...

Did you ever notice dog is god backwards????
And I"m missing the dog card from the Druid oracle...is there a connection?

Remember this post?
Isn't there anyone out there with these cards???

northsea

Does anyone have an extra Robin Wood blank/white-front card that you don't want? I could use a few of them.

lark

northsea said:
Does anyone have an extra Robin Wood blank/white-front card that you don't want? I could use a few of them.
I think I have 3 of them.
PM me your address and as soon as I can dig them out of the big bin o' tarot outer boxes, I'll send them off to you.
Whatcha going to do with them?

northsea

Most excellent, thanks lark!