Yes or No

Professor X

Golden Moon said:
I just did the yes/no spread and on the 1st try I got an ace of pentacles. So I took it as no.

The Ace means yes.
Thats what the Aces mean in this spread. The Magician card means a very strong yes.
If you get either a Ace or Mage in the 13 card pile that is suppossed to indicate a yes.

carissimo

Is this thread still in use?

Wow, I just found this thread and was curious to try the spread. Who doesn't want to have a straight answer when things are so cloudy!?
Well, I was very anxious also, as I've fallen for someone and things are so unclear, unspoken about but have been affecting me in such a way that I now need to speak with him otherwise I am just hurting myself...
So I asked the cards if he wants to be with me. First I got a pile of 13 with the hanged man on top. I got even more anxious. Underneath are mostly spheres (7 cards including two court cards), also moon, aeon, empress.
on the second pile I got the Magician on 5th position :)
And then on the third pile the 2th card Ace of scepters :))
So does that mean very likly yes, but I will have to wait alittle and give things the time they need?
Wow that would be fantastic.
Well, I definitly try that one again. i enjoied reading through all the posts in this tread also.

BridgetJones09

Brilliant

I love this spread. I have tried it couple of times and I got 2 aces, 13 cards. Absolutely satisfied! :)
Thanks for sharing!

kmartin60

Has become my fav AP spread

Best all-purpose spread to be found! giggles...I just got a new batch of decks from a E-Bay win and used it to basicly "interview" each deck....the one deck that fascinates me most is one from 1970...long interview short? I used the cards before and after the aces and Batchelore to tell the story and the last owner had it for 23 years I think! Smells like grandma.....(Reminds me of grandma's doily drawer) bent, and some cards darkened both with age and use...loved finding the hidden story with this spread~!

Espirito

Hi,

I used this method but i have a question,

How can i see the time in aces?

I pull a After the reading or in the reading i see the ace?

It's confusing.

alyna

ok I asked if I'm to meet the love of my life next year and I got

Ace of Pentacles [6th card]
Magician [7th card]
Ace of Swords [12th card]

While asking the question and shuffling, 9 of cups and 3 of cups jumped out.
so I LIKED the spread :)

alyna

Hi,

I used this method but i have a question,

How can i see the time in aces?

I pull a After the reading or in the reading i see the ace?

It's confusing.

Ace of wands = spring
Ace of Cups = Summer
Ace of Swords = Autumn
Ace of Pentacles = Winter

e.g i pulled out Ace of Pentacles and Swords, that is Autumn-Winter time... IF you want them to tell the time as well.

Espirito

Thanks for sharing :)

Hope this really works!

DownUnderNZer

Just gave this a whirl and want to know if I have got it right!!! :)

I got the Magician and Ace of Wands...card 3 and 4....Pile One.
I got Ace of Cups....card 8......Pile 2.
Nothing in Pile 3 for ACES.

Am I right in thinking the answer is YES with just Pile One alone or do all 3 piles need to be compared? :heart:

UPDATE: Just looked back over the posts and if I did it as it was written out it would be like:

PILE ONE: Magician (Card 3)
PILE TWO: Ace of Wands (Card 1)
PILE THREE: Ace of Cups (Card 8).

So I am thinking YES is the overall answer....

alyna

ok I asked if I'm to meet the love of my life next year and I got

Ace of Pentacles [6th card]
Magician [7th card]
Ace of Swords [12th card]

While asking the question and shuffling, 9 of cups and 3 of cups jumped out.
so I LIKED the spread :)

I really wanted to share my results. I did meet a really nice guy in the last week of Autumn and we progressed in to a romance by the time Winters started. This spread was 100% accurate.