Which oracle deck do you use the most?

Jewel

6 Haunted Days said:
I got the Frouds Fairies as a gift a couple weeks ago and was just starting to do some readings and quite loving it! Lo and behold they have disappeared on me out of the blue :bugeyed: Can't find them anywhere. Does this happen often with the Froud deck? lol
~giggles~ Not a huge surprise *LOL*. My book is what has a tendency of "dissapering" when I have been ignoring my faerie friends, but I have had a card just show up on a table where I KNOW I did not use the deck before. So yes, odd things do tend to happen where these little guys are concerned. Keeps things interesting, and makes other people think you are crazy until they have some experiences of their own *LOL*. If you don't believe me, just go read through some of the study group threads, and you will see what I mean ...

MysticalMoose

Well I have a new favourite!!! The Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards....they are gorgeous & I just connected with them straight away, I cant put them down, have to keep looking at them! Lovely!!!! :D

NUTTYCHICK

healing wth angels

I use the healing with angels deck on a daily basis it always correct my tarot readings are bit hit and miss as i'm still learning and have lots of negative energy from ex husband these cards always help gain perpesctive.
carol

GypsyHeart

In general, oracle decks and me, we just don't get along. Yet, they still get a fair amount of attention. I'm determined I'll find one that is a perfect fit.

Oddly enough, the Lo Scarabeo Wicca Pack is coming closest to that and is being used the most at the moment.

My Good Witch, Bad Witch deck just shrieks and laughs at me, then runs away. I run after them and try to make them play nice.

My Victorian Flowers looked at me shyly and turned away. I'm letting them be until they get over the shock.

My Madame Endora made a hissing noise like a big cat and showed me her claws (not in a good way). Ha! She is locked in a box. Maybe never to be used again.

Next up: I want to try Froud's Faeries (am I the only person who doesn't own this yet?) and maybe The Graven Images (since I'm so in love with my BGTSE). Oh, and I keep meaning to try Lenormand or Sybilla decks.

autumnsdaughter

Master_Margarita said:
I use an oracle I made myself. Technically it is a deck of SoulCollage cards. It works as well as anything else for me, though I also like Oblique Strategies for a good kick-in-the-pants message.

Those are beautiful Master Margarita! I ought to do my own- Thank you for inspiring me!

autumnsdaughter

6 Haunted Days said:
I got the Frouds Fairies as a gift a couple weeks ago and was just starting to do some readings and quite loving it! Lo and behold they have disappeared on me out of the blue :bugeyed: Can't find them anywhere. Does this happen often with the Froud deck? lol

Yup. They go off into Faeryland for a while, usually taking something that I never need except on that day when they took it. Bl**dy little tricksters, they are. Just yesterday, I found that they had invited Lakshmi from the Goddess Guidance Oracle over for a party. Harrumph- they didn't invite me! :mad:

BTW, to answer the question, I use the Faeries alot, and occasionally the Goddess Guidance. I am looking into getting the new goddess oracle from Kris Waldherr- it has 80 cards :bugeyed: -That is a huge oracle deck! Woo!

Lexie

I use most the Fairy Ring oracle...

Star-Willow

I go through phases I guess you would call it.... for a while I would only use my Goddess deck (DV), then it was the Faeries (DV) now I am hooked on the Crystal Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno.... it just has been giving such great reads....

Today I received the Oracle of The Grail Code and Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards, I have already had a little play with the gypsy deck..... hmmm, very in your face kinda reading :bugeyed:

I am waiting for a Lenormand deck which should be arriving anyday now :)

Grizabella

I have some little Lenormand style decks that I was confused by till now. I wasn't quite sure how to use them. But now I've discovered, with the help of many of you lovely people here, that there's a way of reading them in card combinations and I'm fascinated---very! I'm hoping to be able to get the Sylvie Steinbach book eventually so I can join into the book study group that's going on. The only Lenormand I have is one that's written in Dutch or German or another language like that, but if I get her book, maybe I can figure it out. It will also probably help me to learn the others I have---one is a 52 card Art Deco deck that I'd like to master. I may be wrong, but it seems like if I learn the Lenormand, then the 52 card Art Deco might be easy to expand into.

I have the Froud Fairies but even though they're cute, they're just not me and my grandkids weren't into them either, so they're wasting away in a drawer right now, poor things.

a_shikhs

I use Healing with the Angels, Froud's Faeries Oracle and Madame Endora the most. These are my all time favorite oracle decks. :love: