Eros Oracle ... anyone have it yet?

pippi

Good 'ol Amazon sends me an email telling me I might like to pre-order this new oracle deck, "based on my past purchases". Isn't that lovely of them? They're not shy with their enabling.

I don't have any erotic decks, but this 1920's inspired one looks really pretty. Here's the description:

"The roaring 1920s lend a sophisticated, vintage touch to this erotic 32-card deck. Inspired by the irresistible and complicated realm of love, the Eros Oracle will answer questions regarding relationships, romance, seduction, and sex. Consult the oracle for yourself or share this charming deck with friends."

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0738712930/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

Looks like there's both a deck and kit set available (by Lo Scarabeo) Does anyone have it?

Even Target is selling it! (I just found out today that Target.com has a whole divination section!)

Pao

oOoOO I love the roaring 20s! oh this is terrible enabling!! :bugeyed:
I want to see the images closer though

pippi

Pao said:
oOoOO I love the roaring 20s!
I know! Me too!!!! I have been wishing for a great 20's tarot deck, so this oracle really grabbed my eye.

oh this is terrible enabling!! :bugeyed:
LOL, sorry... Amazon did it to me, and I had to share the frustrating excitement of yet another deck to lust after!

I want to see the images closer though
:D I kept clicking on the enlarged image, as though it would magically get even bigger for me. LOL!! I'm hoping if anyone already has it, they might share a few scans.