View Single Post
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNine View Post
Thank you for following up.

Am I just unlucky with charts due to my planet placement in my birthchart? Every time an astrologer reads for me (ok, it's been you 3x and my aunt once) it seems Saturn gets in the way or the chart isn't reliable due to some lack of connection. I laughed with my aunt last spring, when Saturn plopped down in my 1st or 7th house (can't recall) in her reading. I told her I was so sorry that Saturn seems to cloud the readings and she said it wasn't my fault. I told her she's not the only one who gets Saturn messing with my chart.
Again, I'm so sorry that I'm taking up your time in charting and yielding these weird charts. Do you think it's just my birthdate and time that cloud up my charts?
Again, very grateful for all your energy and efforts. Much appreciated
I don't know your birth chart so I can't comment on the placements but Horary charts are 'independent' of your birth chat. That being said as the questions you ask are related to issues in your life. if horary is to be fully valid, it shouldn't promise something that your natal chart does not.

I stress that as I don't have your natal chart, I have no idea of your natal promise but even if your natal chart promises a fulfilling relationship in five year time, I wouldn't expect a horary chart now to promise that relationship. The value of horary is that it's more discriminatory than the natal chart and derived charts. There we have to try to interpret which of a range of possible relevant topics we should attribute to a planet at a particular time in life. Horary focuses on the topic that is relevant to you.

So don't worry if you get a string of 'no' answers, it might not yet be the 'tight' time.
Top   #35