Ace of wands + 7 of swords in a health reading

nisaba

Thirteen said:
There are certain antibiotics that upset my stomach, too. So you're likely right on that.
I haven't taken antibiotics since the 1960s (childhood), and don't really remember how they made me feel (except for the course of penicillin delivered by huge injection into the arse every day for pneumonia!). Haven't antibiotics developed a bit and become more human-friendly since then?

Grizabella

nisaba said:
I haven't taken antibiotics since the 1960s (childhood), and don't really remember how they made me feel (except for the course of penicillin delivered by huge injection into the arse every day for pneumonia!). Haven't antibiotics developed a bit and become more human-friendly since then?

No, some of the newer ones do make a person feel stomach pain and nausea. My daughter and I can't take a lot of the newer ones. Thank goodness the older ones still work for us, though. Some of the newer ones have made us vomit till we couldn't catch our breath and I guess that's a sign we're allergic to them. They're not as effective for us, either.

However, I want to hasten to add that if your doctor gives you a medication, by all means do take it if at all possible till it's gone unless the doctor says otherwise or unless you have a severe reaction. If you have a reaction, tell your doctor.

But back to cc's question, I think STD is what I might think as well.

As others have said, don't depend on the cards for your health advice. Maybe be better safe than sorry on this one, though, and see your gynecologist for a checkup just to be on the safe side. :)

Reverie

Grizabella said:
But back to cc's question, I think STD is what I might think as well.

As others have said, don't depend on the cards for your health advice. Maybe be better safe than sorry on this one, though, and see your gynecologist for a checkup just to be on the safe side. :)

Do you see the nature of this STD as a harmless one or a more serious one?
To me the 7 of swords seems more like a hassle but something relatively not dangerous... Am I wrong to think this?

I did check for routine STDs and am in the clear, wasn't having symptoms either...

CaliforniaVirgo

Ace of wands and 7 of swords thoughts

I agree with others that an STD came to mind, but more than that I initially saw inflammation, and perhaps needing to go behind your doctors back to get a second opinion...so it's sort of sneaky but for your own good.