Help

Red Emma

If what I'm about to ask is verboten on AT, please forgive me, remove the posting, and let me know. (Gently)

At the moment my life is undergoing major stress/change/ transformation. I'm not sure, and very frightened, how it will turn out. I'm getting some encouragment and support from my own daily tarot readings and friends on AT are offering readings for insight.

However, it's been my practise to get an annual astrological forecast. Unfortunately the reading for this year turned out not to be very helpful.

Right now I feel the need for the kind of insight an astrology forecast for the next three or four months would give me. I had hoped that I'd have learned enough myself by this point to be able to do a "quick and dirty" outline. But it didn't happen.

Can any of you suggest someone who can help me with this. For pay, of course. I'd be very grateful.

Goddess Bless,

Red Emma

PurpleGoddess

(((hugs)))

Red Emma,
I'm sure someone on AT will come out to help you. in the meantime. ((((RE))))

PG

RingTheory

Hmmm...

Red Emma,

Not helpful? You're not experiencing a Saturn return, are you? Have you checked your transits, arcs, other progressions? Just asking, since I had the same problems during my Saturn return when I was in my late 20's.

If it's not that, a birthday chart could help you, maybe even a lunar return for each month until things smooth over for you.

If I can help you in any way, post or pm me or whatever you want to do, since I know it's hard to interpert your own chart when you're under so much stress.

Hope this helped a little at least, and Oregon rocks!

Minderwiz

Red Emma,

There's no problem at all in asking for a reading or insight. You can either post your birth details, in which case I'm sure several people will try and provide some Astrological guidance or if you want to keep things private then send a PM.

lunalafey

No Saturn return for Red Emma, you are right in the middle of returns. I have been sort of picking at the progression part of astrology(just posted a Q about specifics even, then found this). Seems like there could be a square(or opposition) to Saturn though....wondering....

Red Emma

Help!

Thanks, guys.

I haven't progressed far enough in my astrology studies to know a Saturn return from a square or opposition. (Gotta admit I haven't a clue what the last two are.)

I was born June 28, 1926 in Elk, Washington -- about 30 miles north and east of Spokane. 11:30 a.m. By the way, daylight savings time didn't come along for another (plus/minus) 15 years.

My life is in such major turmoil I can't help but think it's somewhere in my chart. While I don't think a chart will provide specific answers, in the past I've found charts to have extremely helpful insights when I was faced with much smaller decisions.

If anyone wants to use this for a study assignment, go ahead. If one or more want to do it for income, let me know. While I'm now retired, when I was in business I discovered how burdensome giving friends carte blanch (sp?) could be. I do need to know ahead of time what the charge might be.

Goddess Bless,

Red Emma

RingTheory

There was a Saturn tranist, although it seems to be passing, or should by early April that sextiled your natal Neptune. The efftects of this transit started back last summer, sometime in July probably.

Although it is a good aspect, since it involves those two planets, it can cause some problems. This transit will cause someone to be in a major state of realism, to the point of being very dissatified on a practical level, making you fell uneducated, self-disappointed, and pessimistic, with the houses involved in your natal chart, especially in spiritual growth, large groups, philosophical matters, and friends. At least it looks as though it will end very soon.

Then you have transiting Uranus squaring your natal Venus. This can cause instability and unpredictability in any relationship, involving yourself and another person. If you're married or in a long-term relationship, readjustment will be needed. This could also affect you in any creative task you undertake, with your children, and even with your self-image. You'll probably be bored at home and want to try new things. This can make your taste in material goods, even people, different than before, and any love relationship you make during this transit will probably break up as quickly as it began. This transit started about last month, and looks like it doesn't end to early 2004.

Finally, you have transiting Uranus just now trining your natal MC. You said you were retired now, but this can stll cause you to suddenly become attracted to new ideas, new developments, new concepts. These discoveries could lead to a new career, or at least a hobby. It might be in anything Uranus-like, computers, astrology, electronics, etc. Children or self-creativity will probably be another big thing here. Only trouble may be you'll move too fast, but a transit like this is always positive, all those new doors opening up. This just began (last week?), and runs until late January 2004.

So, you'll lighten up, become sick of your life, think weird, and learn from all this, maybe profit from it. Uranus.....

Red Emma

RingTheory, this reading looks as if you've been into my journal. It is spot on.

It's pretty much what I expected; I thought there was probably some destabilizing influence out there. As a matter of fact, my 56-year marriage seems to be open to either readjustment or closure. At this particular moment, I'm not sure how it's going to work out.

Even outside of that my life seems to be turning a corner...old friends, old ideas, old spiritual concepts seem to be falling away. Although that trend started five or six years ago. I still hope my marriage can be salvaged...I wanted him to be able to change to keep up with me.

As for weird ideas, I seem to have lived my life that way. When I discovered that Uranus was in my chart, and learned the qualities of that planet, I suspected it to be the cat among the canaries on my path in this life.

And one more weird idea: Here I am this relatively conventional, elderly lady who has had some success at writing romance novels. Then out of the blue, a woman I've been corresponding with suggested that I join her in writing erotic stories for her erotic web site. It seems to be making lots and lots of money. I haven't exactly turned her down, although I really can't see myself in that genre. If my marriage doesn't survive, I may need the money.

I really thank you for your help. It helps me to understand what's happening, and maybe how to make the best of it.

Goddess Bless

RingTheory

Lots of writing ability in your natal chart. Sun in Cancer in the 10thwill make you do best by being the boss, or working solo, in a field where you can express emotions. Moon in Aquarius in the 5th gives an emotional need to express ideas in a creative way, emphasized again by Mercury in Cancer in the 10th. Romance or even erotica would be good, with Venus in Taurus, the planet for all that, in the 9th house, that's got a thing for creative expression. The Jupiter in Aquarius in the 5th can make you have luck writing about off-the-wall things, and write them with confidence. Saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd means you can make money off of anything complex, or mysterious to others. Same for Pluto in Cancer in the 10th, writing about sex, death, emotions, anything complex , as a career.

Aspects to your natal chart hammer these points home. Mercury sextiles Venus, giving artistic ability in writing. Uranus perfectly trines Mercury, meaning unusual, even innovative talent with words. Then, Venus turns around and perfectly trines Uranus, making you actually enjoy the unusual.

The Sun conjunct gives the ability to know and acknowledge you work best alone, or, better yet, with minimal supervision. That aspect will give you a problem of not doing anything unless you're convinced you're very good at it. But Jupiter trines the MC, giving you good luck and success in a creative-oriented career. Even if you don't want to write professionaly, Neptune opposite Moon means you need an outlet for your imagination, almost constantly.

Uranus loosley squares the MC, making you drawn to a career most people wouldn't even think up. Again, this square says you'd be better off working for yourself, or at least have a boss that would ignore you. Mars squares your MC as well, giving you energy with strife. True Node, in Cancer in the 10th, can push you into a creative career while satisfying you emotionally.

The progressed chart looked promising. Jupiter progressed into Aquarius into the 3rd house, good luck with writing. Mercury conjuncts the MC, meaning writing for a career again. Pluto sextiles the MC, so there may be a reborn, renewal-type transformation here.

I can see why you married young, lots of 5th, and 7th activity going on, along with Venus rising, since my own chart's similar. Mars in Aries in the 7th means you need change and variety in a relationship, but you have enough fixed signs to stabilize this. Uranus in Pisces in the 7th tend to give you an unconventional marriage, and a big dislike for stagnation. Highly independent even if married, this placement can make you idealize marriage, but also become creatively inspired due the relationship. It can make you highly sensitive to any transit, but it looks like the instability you've mentioned won't necessarily lead to a divorce. A synasty chart might could answer that, or drawing up your husband's chart even. If someone else can interpert it from yours, please step forward.

I looked up your coming short-term transits to answer the question, but it was no go. Might as well point out some of them anyway, so here goes:

Transiting Saturn trining Jupiter, effective from 4/30-5/18: working extra hard preparing for a career(near the MC soon), applying ideals into reality. Anything you do in these areas will have a positive effect on you overall.

Transiting Jupiter trining Mars, from 4/7-5/14: good aspect that makes you expand your vitality and energy, making things fall into place as a result. Unexpected help from friends, maybe a cease-fire with an enemy, leads to an increase in drive and determination.

Transiting Jupiter opposing Moon, 6/16-6/27: can make your feel pessimistic and unlucky. A tendency to gain weight, or just feel bad for no reason. Can also lead to internal arguments, what you want to do being what you think you shouldn't do.

Transiting Saturn conjunct Sun, from 7/15-8/2: and it's in the 10th house to boot, so it's an excellent time to work. This is a great aspect to start new projects, break old habits, make new business contacts, anything that'd give you income for a career. Only problem is, with the conjunction, you could overdo it.

Can't see the answer, but looks like you're on the right track....the orbs I use were very tight, so the above transits could last a little longer, or maybe not. Still, the marriage question is bothereing me...

Red Emma

Ring Theory your reading helped a great deal, and gave me the confidence to work harder at my writing. I really appreciate your help.

Yesterday Himself and I had a first appointment with a therapist and it left me feeling quite hopeful that we'll even reach our 57th anniversary next fall.

You've been very generous with your time and talent. I hope I can repay you in some way.

Best wishes,

Red Emma