Le Tarot Tournant (Bill's Tarot)

delizt

what a stunning deck!!! Is there a way to order?

Babalon Jones

beautiful! I want one too :livelong:

OnePotato

Thank you delizt and Babalon Jones!

If all goes well, depending on several factors, I expect to do a larger edition of the "Special Edition Card Deck" that may be available in a relatively short while. One of the factors is the deliberation on whether to turn this over to someone else to handle, so sorry to say there is no specific date or firm timeline for this.

The "Artist’s Book Deluxe Edition" may have limited availability at some point, though for now I'm still working out a number of issues. There is no specific plan or date or firm timeline for release.

Updates will appear on the website.

Thank you for your patience!

Colleen007

This looks like an amazing deck. I have never read TdM style, but I did buy Ben-Dov's book in anticipation of eventually finding a Pip style deck. I would definitely love a copy of this deck.

OnePotato

Thank you Colleen007.
That's very nice of you.

JayBee

I'll add my voice to the ever-growing chorus of appreciators and "wanters." I'm trying to wean myself from buying so many decks this year, but this is definitely on my purchasing list when it's available.

aerosa1

Just Beautiful!

Congratulations on your creation of such a lovely collection of work. Looks like it will be well received!

OnePotato

Thank you JayBee and aerosa1!
I appreciate your comments!

Dan S

I think those are seriously the most beautiful pip cards I've ever seen!

prudence

I think those are seriously the most beautiful pip cards I've ever seen!

I agree totally!!! I did say this exact same thing in the Tarot Decks thread on this deck. Such gorgeous pips.